All reviews room was clean memphis area hard boiled eggs breakfast area would stay here again waffles road trip front desk clerk free breakfast nice stay pets lq interstate accommodations inns downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed January 13, 2019 via mobile

Newly renovated,nice rooms, friendly staff, good complimentary breakfast!

I have stayed at several La Quintas in Memphis and this has been the best one so far. Close proximity to sightseeing, attractions, etc

Date of stay: January 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
lq0820gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Memphis East-Sycamore View, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2019

Dear: James

Thanks for your feedback! I’m pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay at Memphis - East I-40 Sycamore View La Quinta. Thank you for acknowledging our staff for their great work. Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future. It’s our commitment to serve our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations. We’ll see you soon.

Reviewed January 10, 2019

I read the reviews and I hoped they were right because they were good. Turns out they were. I would give this place a 10/10. The staff was great, the beds were so comfortable and it was conveniently located. The pet area is a bit small and the breakfast isn’t amazing... but it’s hot and adequate.

Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
lq0820gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Memphis East-Sycamore View, responded to this reviewResponded January 11, 2019

Dear: Cruiser30509927849

Reviewed December 30, 2018

Nice hotel and staff. Full breakfast bacon sausage eggs biscuits and gravy. Clean rooms pet friendly. I forgot my credit card at home never use it and used debit. If using debit there is a 100 auth hold that is released for incidentals in addition to hotel stat . No big deal there. Two different authorizations. Good management and location.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq0820gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Memphis East-Sycamore View, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2018

Dear: Getaway32083246636

Reviewed December 29, 2018 via mobile

Was super glad to find this hotel, and we could bring our dog! We always have challenges finding dog friendly accommodations for our larger, friendly dog, and this place didn't even have a huge fee attached. Not only that, we are 6 in our family, and they had a room with 3 double beds so we could all stay together! Very clean, good continental buffet breakfast included. Highly recommended!

Trip type: Traveled with family
lq0820gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Memphis East-Sycamore View, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2018

Dear: jm2walsh

Thanks for your feedback! I’m pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay at Memphis - East I-40 Sycamore View La Quinta. Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future. It’s our commitment to serve our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations. We’ll see you soon.

Reviewed December 24, 2018

The trip was from Austin to Pennsylvania that included my adult daughter and her dog. I choose this hotel because it was pet friendly and it did NOT disappoint. The people were friend and the accommodations were adequate given the price point. I would not hesitate to book it again.

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq0820gm, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Memphis East-Sycamore View, responded to this reviewResponded December 25, 2018

Dear: Maps14011034350