All reviews room was clean memphis area hard boiled eggs breakfast area would stay here again waffles road trip front desk clerk free breakfast nice stay pets lq interstate accommodations inns downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed December 3, 2018 via mobile

It is amazing the improvements that is doing in this hotel, for years I have come to this hotel, every month. 2018 has been a year where I have seen substantial improvements in the hotel, the exterior, the parking, the painting, the lobby and the rooms, every month the quality improvements are perceived. Those who, like me, regularly visit the hotel, appreciate it.thank you all team.

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
lq0820gm, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Memphis East-Sycamore View, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2018

Dear: Julio L

Reviewed November 27, 2018

We choose to stay in LaQuinta hotels when at all possible. Find them clean, nice breakfasts and reasonably prices. We will continue to look for LaQuinta Inns and hotels when we travel in the future. Always satisfied with our stays at these hotels

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
lq0820gm, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Memphis East-Sycamore View, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2018

Dear: C3749GCmarciab

Thanks for your feedback! I’m pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay at Memphis - East I-40 Sycamore View La Quinta. Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future. It’s our commitment to serve our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations. We’ll see you soon.

Reviewed November 24, 2018

This place was amazing. When I checked in, although my booking was confirmed a few weeks ago, it wasn’t showing on the hotel’s system - and the manager, Sam, was so swift, checked me in immediately, no fuss at all. Same rate, and with such professionalism. I was very impressed with how seamless it was. The manager and staff present were very nice, and I had a good chat with the both of them.

Room was very comfy - everthing seemed brand new - from the ironing board, TV to furniture. I loved how there were a lot of towels provided, and there was a tiny kitchenette area, and the cupboards/drawers were really big/roomy.

Beds were really comfy, pillows were soft, and the bathroom was just the right size. The room itself is pretty big, compared to standard room sizes.

Breakfast was great - really good, extremely yummy bacon, yoghurt options, cereal, juices, etc. I like the way it was set up too - breakfast is an area - and eating at an adjoining area.

Room tip: Double Rooms look good!
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
lq0820gm, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Memphis East-Sycamore View, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2018

Dear: SteveAndre

Thanks for your feedback! I’m pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay at Memphis - East I-40 Sycamore View La Quinta. Thank you for acknowledging our staff for their great work. Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future. It’s our commitment to serve our guests to our best ability and hope to always exceed your expectations. We’ll see you soon.

Reviewed November 22, 2018 via mobile

We visited Memphis for a family wedding and stayed at the La Quinta on East sycamore view. Starting from the entrance to the lobby to the rooms and cleanliness of the rooms to the breakfast and the whole team and staff of this hotel is undoubtedly tremendously impressive. I stayed here for 3 nights with my family and lot of other relatives. I used to go visit the front desk staff Gunjan and Sammy and have long chats with them, they are such good gentlemen and takes care of you like you’re their family. Sammy and Gunjan were always there for us with anything we needed at anytime during our stay on top of their feet. They impressed me. I’d really recommend this hotel to anyone visiting Memphis for business or pleasure. This is the place to stay guys!!!!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Passport18857898372
lq0820gm, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Memphis East-Sycamore View, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2018

Dear: Passport18857898372

Reviewed November 16, 2018 via mobile

This is the best hotel in Memphis with the best staff and best customer service i have ever experienced. The team here goes above and beyond to satisfy your expectations and your stay. Gee and sammy are the best staff they have.

Trip type: Traveled with family
lq0820gm, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Memphis East-Sycamore View, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2018

Dear: Albert V