“Wonderful Breakfast”

SpringHill Suites Memphis Downtown
Ranked #26 of 138 Hotels in Memphis
Reviewed June 5, 2014

My husband and I visited Memphis for a wedding and decided to stay about a week to get to see Memphis. We really enjoyed this hotel. The room was very comfortable and nice. The breakfast was to die for... I mean really... these people go out of their way to offer everything you can think of that's a breakfast food. And the eggs were so fluffy! The staff was friendly and the hotel was very convenient to Beale St and Memphis attractions. The trolley was right out the back door so that was nice too. We would stay here again.

Room Tip: We decided just to utilize the valet service. They do have a parking garage that you have to walk to...
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
SCovington, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Memphis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments concerning your recent stay at SpringHill Suites, Downtown Memphis. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the complimentary breakfast that we offer our guests.

I hope you will consider staying with us again the next time you travel to Memphis. If I can ever be of service, please feel free to contact me directly.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

These people KNOW how to do it right!. Front desk smiling and welcoming which is what you need after a long drive!. Great way to begin a stay!. Room was very large (really a Suite) with fantastic shower, linens, towels. In fact could not find a thing that wasn't welcoming!. Super breakfast included and served in a lovely "tea" room, not the lobby as most breakfast included hotels do. Everything hot that should be hot, and cold that should be cold!. Best hot oatmeal on the entire trip. By the way, hotel bar was filled with guests and a very helpful bar keep. Location was perfect!. Trolley's at the back door entrance. Within walking distance of Beal street. Try as we can, can't find any reason not to give it a solid 5 star review, unless you offered 6 as an option!.

Room Tip: I understand the "historic" section (Kress? section) is not as lovely YET. It is going und...
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
SCovington, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Memphis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments concerning your recent stay at SpringHill Suites, Downtown Memphis. I appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. I will certainly share it with my staff. They will be thrilled with all of the compliments!

I hope you will stay with us the next time you travel to Memphis. If I can ever be of service in the future, please feel free to contact me directly.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

My boyfriend and I stayed here for one night during Memphis in May! It is a great location in downtown. Far enough away from the bars to not hear all the people, but close enough to walk to Beale Street. We were on the third floor and away from the elevator. Never heard any of our neighbors. The hotel was very clean and staff was extremely friend from the front desk to the cleaning lades. We will definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Loving_life26

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments concerning your recent stay at SpringHill Suites, Downtown Memphis. I really appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. I will certainly share it with my staff.

Geneeral Manager

Reviewed June 3, 2014

We stayed Sunday night at this hotel and was very pleased. The hotel is within walking distance to Beale St and many restaurants. We even decided to take a long long walk to Sun Studios. It was about a 25 minute walk. The trolley stops at the hotel if you did not want to walk. The hotel was clean and everyone was very helpful. The breakfast was wonderful. One of the nicest selection of food we have seen. The hostesses were so nice efficient. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Jordan312

Dar Guest,

Thank you for your comments concerning your recent stay at SpringHill Suites, Downtown Memphis. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and all the amenities we offer our guests.

I really appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback and if I can ever help you in the future, please free to contact me directly.

Reviewed June 1, 2014

Stayed here three nights while we were in Memphis. Location is great for attractions with the trolley right outside. Rooms were clean and breakfast was good and breakfast staff amazing good choice. Free coffee in lobby 24/7 rooms are a good size with ironing facilities coffee makin and fridge and microwave

Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
SCovington, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Memphis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments concerning yur recent stay at SpringHill Suites, Downtown Memphis. I am so glad you enjoyed the hotel and all the amenities we have for our guests.
Your feedback is very important to us and I will definitely share it with my staff!

Please feel free to contact me directly if I can ever be of service in the future.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Ideal location for those who want to be close to but not right in on the action of Beale Street. Trolley stop right outside the hotel for $1 an absolute bargain for getting around all the key parts of the city or for just simply hopping on for the circular trip to enjoy the city . The noise from the trolleys didn't bother us at all - only added to the charm - and finished around 9pm. Just one street back from the river front so ideal for those early morning walks. Staff really helpful and friendly, room was spacious for a city location with the usual amenities. Would recommend upgrading to a balcony suite as ideal for chilling and people watching overlooking the park and spotting the odd Elvis impersonator! The breakfast was good, hot and plentiful, only gripe would be the disposable plates and cutlery lets it down. A great hotel!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank T&J46

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments concerning your recent stay at SpringHill Suites, Downtown Memphis. I am so glad you enjoyed your stay and I really apreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback and I will definitely pass it along to our staff.

I hope you will consider staying with us again the next time you travel to Memphis. If I can be of service in the future, please feel free to contact me directly.

Reviewed May 26, 2014 via mobile

I loved it! It's beautiful. I love that the rear of the hotel is a shady main st. It's walking distance to everything. The riverboat, mud island, red birds stadium, and Beale st. Very clean! Polite staff and great hot breakfast. I would love to go back when I could stay longer.

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lisareid1068
SCovington, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Memphis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2014

Dear Guests,

Thank you for your comments concerning your recent stay at SpringHill Suites, Downtown Memphis. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and really appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. I will certainly share it with my staff!

I hope you will consider staying with us again in the near future. If I can ever be of service, please feel free to contact me directly.