SpringHill Suites Memphis Downtown
$189
Westin.com
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
All reviewskress buildingmain streettrolley linebeale stvalet parkingwithin walking distancecourt squareself parkfew blocksbreakfast roomwafflesmud islandsitting areasofa bedfree breakfastpool and hot tubcivil rights museum
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I stayed here on business and while the lobby appears to be recently updated, the room still left something to be desired. It was a little dark and the bathroom felt outdated. The gym was pretty limited with one treadmill, one bike, and a few free weights. Overall, an average stay.

Room Tip: Try to avoid the lower floors on Main St, the trolley can be a little loud
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
SCovington, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Memphis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 17, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback concerning your recent stay with us at SpringHill Suites, Downtown Memphis. I am sorry to hear that you were not completely satisfied with your accommodations. I believe you stayed in one of our Kress suites, which is located in an historic building that connects to our original building. They are different than our other suites because they are located in an older building. Some guests really like the ambience of the older building while others prefer a more modern looking suite.

Again, thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. If I can ever be of service in the future, please feel free to contact me directly.

Reviewed March 11, 2014

We really enjoyed our stay here. It's next to everything (a quick trolley ride and we were on Beale Street) without paying Peabody prices. We were in the renovated building next door (connected by a walkway) and found our room spacious and modern.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments concerning your recent stay with us at SpringHill Suites, Downtown Memphis. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and hope you will visit us again sometime soon.

Your feedback is very important to us and I will certainly share it with my associates. If I can ever be of service in the future, please feel free to contact me directly.

Reviewed February 27, 2014 via mobile

Bed was fairly uncomfortable, I'm pretty sure the sheet was directly on the mattress. Valet and self park at both $15. Dropped my car off to no one one night and left my keys at the desk. Next morning had to wait over 20 minutes to get my car from the valet.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
SCovington, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Memphis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments concerning your stay with us at SpringHill Suites, Downtown Memphis. I apologize that you weren't competely satisfied with our valet service or our bedding. Our bedding is part of the Marriott package and most of our guests are pleased with it. Your feedback is very important to us and I will certainly relay your issues to our valet manager and my staff.

Again, thanks for taking the time to give us your feedback!

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Perfect location for downtown siteseeing. Room was very clean, staff was very professional. Our room had two double beds and a sofa bed. it was great for a family of four. Two flatscreen TVs and well laid out. We will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
SCovington, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Memphis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback concerning your recent stay at SpringHill Suites, Downtown Memphis. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and the accommodations and amentities the hotel has to offer. I hope you will stay with us the next time you travel to Memphis. If I can ever be of service, please feel free to contact me directly.

Reviewed February 21, 2014

This hotel is easily accessed from the interstate and it's a great walking location for Beale Street.

Our room was large and spacious, overlooking the bridge across the Mississippi. Everything was in good order and very clean.

The hotel is about six blocks from Beale Street and there is a trolley stop just outside the hotel doors. Lots of restaurants and shopping within walking distance.

Valet parking is $15. Self parking is $15.

All-in-all, a very nice hotel. Price was a little higher than we've spent on similar accommodations in large cities, but that seems to be the norm for downtown Memphis.

Room Tip: Loved our view overlooking the river. Our room was next to the ice machine and elevators but we didn't hear any noise from them.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank MNM1011

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments concerning your recent stay at SpringHill Suites, Downtown Memphis. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and hope you will stay with us again the next time you travel to Memphis.