We stayed at the Springhill first in November right before Thanksgiving. We were able to get a last minute appointment at St Jude's for our youngest and needed a place to stay close by. The 5 of us were very comfortable in our room which had a nice view of the Mississippi River bridge. Our second and third stays were right after Christmas. Our daughter had a procedure at LeBohneur Children's Hospital and we needed a place to stay before and after she was in the hospital. These 2 rooms were both on the street car side of the hotel. We could hear the street cars but they did not bother us and none of us lost sleep from the sounds. The view of the square was nice especially on New Years Eve with all the horse pulled buggies.
Breakfast was good each morning. Each of our rooms fit the 5 of us comfortably. The staff was nice and helpful. The valets were friendly and quick even in the freezing cold temperatures. We will stay here again next time we need a hotel room in Memphis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious, all-suite hotel located 10 mi from Graceland; minutes from area restaurants and businesses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Priceline, Marriott, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and Hotel.de so you can book your SpringHill Suites Memphis Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Memphis Downtown Hotel Memphis
- Memphis Springhill Suites