SpringHill Suites Memphis Downtown
$299
$209
Agoda.com
  • Pool
All reviewskress buildingmain streettrolley linebeale stvalet parkingwithin walking distancecourt squareself parkfew blocksbreakfast roomwafflesmud islandsitting areasofa bedfree breakfastpool and hot tubcivil rights museum
Reviewed January 5, 2014

We stayed one night on our way back home, and it was a good choice.

I did not have much time to try lots of stuff in the hotel and in Memphis for that matter. But this hotel is located in the center of the city and has a good access to the high way 40.

If you want to try the street cars or the park nearby, this hotel might be a good choice as well.

Like other hotels in downtown, this hotel could get some help from renovation, yet it has a nice room, lobby and service. The valet was nice as well.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Mike_hmj
SCovington, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Memphis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded January 8, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback concerning your recent stay with us at SpringHill Suites, Downtown Memphis. I am so grateful that you took the time to give us your comments and I will certainly share them with my staff.

Please feel free to contact me directly if I can ever be of service in the future!

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Hotel is right in the center of downtown Memphis, about 10 mins from Beale Street. The trolley line has a stop right in front of the hotel. Room was maybe a little dated, but this is definately a good value. Good breakfast. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Milla_T1980

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your comments concerning your recent stay at SpringHill Suites, Downtown Memphis. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and hope you will visit us again the next time you travel to Memphis.

Please feel free to contact me directly if I can ever be of service.

Reviewed January 2, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here after staying at the Courtyard nearby last year. The Spring Hill wasn't quite as nice but still in good shape. Bartender was very friendly. Huge win, the best water pressure in the shower ever! Would defibately stay again.

Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Karl S

Dear Guest,

Thank your for your comments concerning your recent stay with us at SpringHill Suites, Downtown Memphis. I am so glad you chose our hotel on this trip and hope you will return again in the near future.

If I can ever be of service, please feel free to contact me directly! Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 28, 2013

I was attending a conference in the Kress Building which is adjacent to the hotel and was there for two nights. It is a great location with the river in sight and a trolley line to Beale Street just out the back door. The staff was friendly and the free breakfast in the morning was good. I consider this a good value and would probably go back again.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
3  Thank SandJ_Travelers

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback concerning your recent stay with us at SpringHill Suites, Downtown Memphis. Your comments concerning your experience at our hotel is very important to us and I will certainly share them with the staff.

Please feel free to contact me directly if I can ever be of servie in the future.

Reviewed December 26, 2013

This is located in the center of downtown Memphis. 10 minutes from Beale St & the trolly line had a stop out front. The St Jude Marathon was cancelled so we will stay here again next year. We were on the side that overlooked park & it was beautiful. You have to get used to the trolly but it stopped around 11pm

Room Tip: The one side overlooked the park & was so pretty. You do have to get used to the trolly
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank DJJTRAVELS
SCovington, General Manager at SpringHill Suites Memphis Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your comments concerning your recent stay at SpringHill Suites, Downtown Memphis. I appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedaback and I will certainly share it with my staff.

I hope you will visit us again soon. If I can ever be of service in the future, please feel free to contact me directly.