We spent a spring break here to listen to the blues and sample the Memphis ribs. The room was comfortable and the service was great. The location is near all of the downtown activities. Only a few blocks from Beale Street where all of the blues clubs are located. There is a trolley stop right outside the entrance. You can reach most of the downtown activities using the trolley. The accommodations at the hotel were excellent. The only downside is the $15 per day parking fee. We were not advised of this charge and were surprised when we checked out. We felt they should have let us know this up front.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious, all-suite hotel located 10 mi from Graceland; minutes from area restaurants and businesses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your SpringHill Suites Memphis Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Memphis Downtown Hotel Memphis
- Memphis Springhill Suites