We stayed two nights at this downtown hotel. It was 4 adults, each couple had a nice queen bed and there was a seperate sitting area with a sofa, desk and chair and another small chair. There was one flat screen TV between the 2 areas and one bath. It also had a small refrigerator, which was great for storing drinks. The room was clean and comfortable. In the morning they had a nice warm breakfast for quests. There was coffee in the lobby 24/7. We had a newspaper every morning and a coffemaker in our room. The hotel staff was very responsive and very helpful. They arranged dinner reservations, a carraige ride, and explained the trolley sytem to us. They had maps and coupons for us, which were very helpful. There is a nice park with a fountain and benches behind the hotel and you can catch the trolley right there too. You can pay $1.00 and go to Beal Street for a great dinner and evening. Can't wait to get back to Memphis.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious, all-suite hotel located 10 mi from Graceland; minutes from area restaurants and businesses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Hotel.de so you can book your SpringHill Suites Memphis Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Memphis Downtown Hotel Memphis
- Memphis Springhill Suites