The Springhill Suites Downtown Memphis was perfect. It's newly renovated, stylish and modern. The beds were very comfortable with nice quality linens. It was a nice sized suite and everything in the room was fresh, clean, and modern. The work area was excellent and the free internet worked flawlessly. The view we had of the park was lovely.
We were impressed with how extra helpful the staff was at this location. The breakfast area was great, nice views of the park while you eat, as well as a good selection. The location can't be beat if you want to enjoy the downtown area. A real trolley (not a bus that looks like a trolley) with especially friendly and helpful drivers stops right outside the door every 12 minutes. It's only six stops to Beal Street, and you can easily walk there, but the trolley is a lot of fun.
We stopped in Memphis on a cross-country trip and this hotel was one of the best we found. We loved Memphis. We'll definitely go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Spacious, all-suite hotel located 10 mi from Graceland; minutes from area restaurants and businesses. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your SpringHill Suites Memphis Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springhill Suites Memphis Downtown Hotel Memphis
- Memphis Springhill Suites