“Flies in the food and drinks and terrible service.”
Review of Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #955 of 1,467 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: Steakhouse
memphis, tn
“Flies in the food and drinks and terrible service.”
Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

I ate dinner at Logan's in Memphis tonight with my family. We were greeted warmly and looked forward to trying it out. We were seated next to a table that was in need of bussing that was left with a $1 tip. That should've been a clue. Our bucket of peanuts had not been replenished. There were about 5 peanuts in there and no new ones were offered. Our waitress took our drink order promptly but did not come back for over 20 minutes with our drinks. We had to ask to order our food. She brought out my entree and my children's entrees but not my husband's entree. My son took a bite of his burger and noticed a fly in his burger. All of a sudden there were flies everywhere. They were all over the table next to us that was still not bussed after 45 minutes. There was a fly that flew in my beer. We showed the manager the fly in the burger and she apologized and went to get another burger. My husband had STILL not gotten his entree. We had ordered another drink and he had to go to the bar to get it. He told the waitress he had gotten up to get the drinks and instead of apologizing, she just said she knew. Terrible service and terrible experience with all the flies. The manager took the burger and my husband's entree off the bill. That's fine because we do not want to go back...

Atlanta, Georgia
“Decent, reasonably priced food”
Reviewed December 20, 2012

Went here while staying at a local hotel. Food was pretty good, not spectacular. It's a good value, especially during happy hour as others have mentioned. Service was friendly. All the peanuts you can eat and you can throw the shells on the floor! Not bad, good option within walking distance of hotels.

• Visited September 2012
Oregon, Wisconsin
“OK - Nothing Great!”
Reviewed November 18, 2012

On Wednesday Night around 5 PM, We went to Logan's for supper. My friend and I both got sirlons and were shocked that Logan's doesn't offer a steak sandwich. My sirloin was ordered Medium Well (When it was recieved - It was done perfect - a little pink). The steak was tough and had no real flavoring at all - Salt & Pepper didn't even help it. My two sides were fries and sauteed mushrooms. The mushrooms were nothing special (they seemed like the ones you get out of a can at the store for $.69 cooked a little with butter). The fries were perfect and very good. Service was OK but nothing special. If you are going to Logans, I would recommend going between 4 & 6 PM since this is happy hour and things are somewhat reasonable.

• Visited November 2012
Tewksbury, Massachusetts
“Good hang out”
Reviewed November 13, 2012

Good bar to hang out in and watch football games. Good appetizers and friendly service. Also, has a great happy hour.

Visited November 2012
West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“Tough Steak”
Reviewed October 8, 2012 via mobile

A very noisy and floor-littered (with peanut shells). Not our cup of tea. Oh yes, and my steak was tough. Very, very slow service.