“You have to eat there when you go to Memphis”
Review of China Inn Buffet

China Inn Buffet
Ranked #901 of 1,469 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: Chinese
“You have to eat there when you go to Memphis”
Reviewed May 29, 2014

Every time I go to Memphis I have to stop and eat there. They have a mixer of Chines and American Southern food there that just makes your mouth water for more.

Visited May 2014

Memphis, Tennessee, USA
“Night to dine out”
Reviewed November 23, 2013

My wife and I visited china inn for dinner and it was very nice the time we entered the door a young lady asked us if we would like to dine in or carry out we said dine in and she seated us on the west side of the restaurant and it was a nice view of the outside with the windows, the server was very friendly and made shore that we did not run out of water of beverage. we will dine in there again soon. very nice!.

Visited November 2013
2 Thank Willie W
Memphis, Tennessee
“Nearly died from eating this food”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

I don't know if it had something to do with anxiety or what , but this food nearly killed me.
I was eating here last month , around early July with my dad & brothers.I simply had a plate of Mac n cheese , Broccoli , and Fries.I also had a beverage of Mountain Dew , but I noticed the food tasted funny.For starters the Mac n cheese was DISGUSTING and tasted like someone put dish detergent in it.The Broccoli was runny and taste like it had poison in it.I mainly just ate the fries as they were the only good things there.I just mainly sat this one out and saw how everyone was eating the disgusting food.Then I decided to get another plate because I was still hungry , BAD IDEAL.For my second serving I had fries , brown noodles , and fried rice.Anyways as we were heading out I started getting ill.I then became light headed and faint in the body.My vision wasn't as clear and my throat became itchy.I freaked out for a period of time and had to go to the hospital.
Don't know what it was but felt like poisoning.I guess with that being said , I won't be eating here or Chinese food again . :)

• Visited July 2013
3 Thank Heller2013
Memphis
“Great Selection”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

If you are hungry and there are a few people who want different things, this is the place to go. Here you can get Soul food and Chinese food - as much as you can eat for a reasonable price. Price is good if you're hungry, a waste if you only eat one plate.

Visited February 2012