“Overpriced!!!”

Description: Listed as the Cordova/Memphis site
Baton Rouge, LA
“Overpriced!!!”
Reviewed November 24, 2012

Customerss of this restaurant used to have endless bowls of food cooked for them. Now the waitor gave us a 10 oz bowl to put all the meat and veggies. I am not a big eater but this small bowl does not contain enough food to feed a normal appetitite customer. Also, the so called Udon noodle is not Udon, but some flat noodle. My family and I were disappointed. The waiter told us that this chained restaurant has changed its endless bowl policy to one bowl only. This change did not sit well with us.
We will find some other mongolian grill place to patronize.

• Visited November 2012

Eastern Tennessee
“Do Genghis Proud”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Great popular place. Can be crowded on weekends. I enjoyed my visit. Healthy food that you choose yourself and have the cooks grill for you.

Bartlett, TN
“"Meat lovers delight"”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I am pretty impressed with how much meat you can put in your bowl for the cooks. The food is tasty and the service is excellent. The only issue I have is that the cooks have their own tip jar. I guess I am not urbanized as I thought. That means the cooks and the waiters get separate tips (?). Anyway, it is a good meal for the money and the management is pro-active making sure every customer is satisfied.

• Visited November 2012
Memphis, Tennessee
“Great experience”
Reviewed November 2, 2012

The fun of gathering and creating your own bowl is awesome. Great for lean eating with out all the guilt. I do recommend asking for 2 packs of noodles if that is your choice over rice. 1 pack is only about 10 noodles.

New Orleans, Louisiana
“YUM”
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Franchise. Fresh. Fun. Concoct your own meal and watch them cook it on a Mongolian Grill. Well worth the money!