“"Meat lovers delight"”

Cuisines: Mongolian
Description: Listed as the Cordova/Memphis site
Description: Listed as the Cordova/Memphis site
Reviewed November 5, 2012

I am pretty impressed with how much meat you can put in your bowl for the cooks. The food is tasty and the service is excellent. The only issue I have is that the cooks have their own tip jar. I guess I am not urbanized as I thought. That means the cooks and the waiters get separate tips (?). Anyway, it is a good meal for the money and the management is pro-active making sure every customer is satisfied.

Reviewed November 2, 2012

The fun of gathering and creating your own bowl is awesome. Great for lean eating with out all the guilt. I do recommend asking for 2 packs of noodles if that is your choice over rice. 1 pack is only about 10 noodles.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

Franchise. Fresh. Fun. Concoct your own meal and watch them cook it on a Mongolian Grill. Well worth the money!

Reviewed July 25, 2012

Today was the first time I visited Genghis Grill and I must say I love the place. The only problem I had is with the size of the bowl. I'm a man and I eat a lot, so I couldn't get everything I wanted in the tiny bowl. My next trip I will pay extra to go through the line a second time.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

Stir Fry any way you want it cuz you mix the ingredients and they grill it and serve it.

Been to Genghis Grill? Share your experiences!