“So much fun”

$41.52*
Memphis Coach Tour including Rock and Soul Museum
$74.29*
and up
Graceland Tour: Elvis Experience Pass with Round-Trip Transportation from...
Ranked #4 of 31 Tours in Memphis
More attraction details
Owner description: Backbeat Tours offers a variety of different ways to see and experience the best of Memphis, including sightseeing bus tours and walking tours such as the popular Memphis Ghost Tour in the evenings and the Memphis History Tour in the daytime. Our Memphis Mojo Tour -- the city's only live music tour -- is the most entertaining way of experiencing the best of Memphis!
ohio
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“So much fun”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

We took a Backbeat Tour on our recent trip to Memphis and it really made the visit special. Brandon was our guide and he was terrific. Loved the music he provided during the ride. He was very knowledgeable about the city and it's amazing history and personalities. He and Backbeat made the tour exceptionally fun and we left Memphis with great memories. A great experience and i would recommend it to any visitor to Memphis. You'll see all the sights and have loads of fun along the way.

Visited December 2013

Madison, Alabama
89 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 87 helpful votes
“So much fun!”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

Our first visit to Memphis so we tried the Extended Mojo Memphis tour that included Sun Studios. We had so much fun and learned so much. Our tour guide Eric was fantastic. He plays the guitar and sings during the ride and explains the various sites of Memphis and their historical impact. We had so much fun and would recommend it to anyone wanting to have a good time and learn about the city of Memphis. The Sun Studio tour is worth the extra money and was truly enjoyable. We got to walk into the actual studio where Elvis and others recorded their first songs. Great tour!

Visited December 2013
Waltham, MA
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 74 helpful votes
“You will have a great time and you will learn about Memphis”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Our first trip to Memphis would have been much less interesting without the Mojo Music Bus Tour. It was very informative--did you kinow the King of the Blues (BB) and The King (Elvis) lived about 3 blocks apart in a "not-so-nice" part of town? Did you know you can sleep in the rooms that were Elvis' family when they lived in public housing? All this and more presented with humor and music--our guitar-slinging performer was extremely funny and factual as well. Take the extended tour that includees Sun Studio since you'll have to make that pilgrimmage anyway during your visit. A tour is always the best way to learn about a place you visit--and this tour is among the most enjoyable we've ever taken.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank SailorToo
Warren, Michigan
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great way to explore”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

I went on the Haunted Memphis tour the first night I was in town. I am glad I did because it gave me the layout of the downtown area. I was also surprised to see some items on the tour that I was not expecting. We stopped by where MLK was shot. Which I thought I would miss out on because I was in town for work and had limited time to see the sights. I was very glad this was included on the tour. I had a great time. It is a ton of walking so if you do not get around well unfortunatly this would not be something you would want to do. That is the only reason I did not give it 5 stars. I was also suprised by going into a closed down brothel. I thought it would be a newly renovated restraunt where we would just have to imagine the creepiness. However, the floor was preserved to still look like a brothel. Very creepy and very interesting.

Visited October 2013
Dublin, Ireland
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“Memphis Tennessee The gracious and old southern city”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

My Aunt, Cousin and I traveled to Memphis in July for a taste of the city and we sure got that with back-beat tours. It was such and enjoyable experience. We had live music on the bus and it was so comfortable, everyone got to play an instrument. We took a 90 minute drive around the main area's. Beale st. Sun Studios Overton Park, Peabody hotel, Stax studios, we got to see the Lorraine motel where Martin L. King spent his last day. we got to enjoy stories of Elvis, BB King, Jerry Lee Lewis and Johnny cash. It was definitely an experience like no other as quoted in their brochure.
For $28 it was well worth the trip. I would highly recommend this trip for a quick way to get around and get the stories.

Visited July 2013