“Enjoyable Stay”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis Wolfchase
Ranked #8 of 138 Hotels in Memphis
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed March 1, 2014 via mobile

Recently stayed at this location for one night. The facilities were clean and the decor was attractive. Check in and check out were quick and pleasant. Noise level was not an issue. Breakfast was average, but met expectation for this type if hotel.

We will definitely visit this location again.

Stayed: March 2014
1  Thank bigmomma4

Reviewed February 2, 2014

I have stayed here twice already and will do so many times in the future! Great location, nice area, comfy rooms. No issues whatsoever. We make trips to the area a few times a year and this is saved as our favorite!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank dfant80
Reviewed January 25, 2014

If you are looking for a good nights sleep, this is the place. They are also a good place if you have a well mannered pet with you. They let them stay with you. That was important for me because I had no one to keep my Pug that weekend so I had to carry him with me. For this hotel it was not a problem. Thank You LQ for being what I tell everyone you truly are! Great!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank 479terryj
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Newer facility, with a very pleasant staff, located in a “good” part of town, close to shopping, good restaurants ….............................................. and all at an affordable price. Keep up the good work!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank D_Traveling_Pooch
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Hubby and I stayed here during a recent trip to visit family. This location was very convenient to their house which was our main reason for staying there. In addition, there are plenty of restaurants and shopping within a mile of this hotel.
Pros: The hotel is relatively new and clean. The rooms are nice; we had one on the first floor because of our dog. Beds were comfy and the TV was new with a crisp picture and DirecTV. Our bathroom was spiffy and clean with decent towels and washcloths. Breakfast was standard hotel fare: bagels, cereal, biscuits, sausage & eggs. Every employee that we dealt with was pleasant and competent. We were contacted by a housekeeper because we left a larger-than-usual tip on Christmas day. She wanted to make sure that it was for her.
Cons: First, the pillows were flat and hard. It might be time to invest in new ones. Second, there was no trash can by the side door. Each time people cleaned up after their dog, they left the doggie bag on the sidewalk by the door. It was a bit gross.
This was our second time to stay at this LaQuinta and we will probably stay there again in the future.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Cindi M
Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

I booked this place based on reviews so I thought in needed to provide my feedback so others don't make my mistake. Please know that this is a very dog friendly hotel. Good for folks with dogs but bad for folks like me who come to a hotel thinking they will get a good nights sleep. No chance. Dogs barking at all hours of the night. I slept on pull out couch and it was horrible. They shouldn't offer it as there was no cushion it was all springs. We woke up to dog diarrhea everywhere outside our door the next morning we nearly stepped in it.

• Stayed: December 2013
4  Thank JenHouston
Reviewed December 25, 2013

This is the 3rd hotel I have stayed at in this area and the first one I will return to. Everything was very nice. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful, the rooms were clean and quiet. The location is close to shopping. I would recommend this hotel. I plan to return to this hotel when I am in Memphis next time visiting family.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family