La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis Wolfchase
$110
SleepInn
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $141/night.

$177
$149
$125
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $144/night.

$140
$126
Doubletree.com
$199
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $246/night.

$106
$98
Hampton.com
$115
$103
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

$285
$257
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
All reviewstexas roadhouserestaurants within walking distancegreat hotelindoor poolwaffleswolfchase galleriamemphis areabeds were comfortablestayed here for one nightwould definitely stay here againi highly recommend this hotelshort driveeasy accessconvenient locationhot breakfastfelt safenice stay
Reviewed September 18, 2013

This is a newer updated la Quinta. Our king size room was quite spacious. There are several restaurants within walking distance. For those traveling with pets, La Quinta has a great pet policy. You just need to let them know in advance.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Perfect for business overnighter... restaurants within walking distance, right off the interstate, clean, friendly, good breakfast, will return, this has to be 200 characters so I am typing extra stuff

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank ronp745
Reviewed September 10, 2013

We picked this hotel because it had decent reviews and we wanted some place not too far from Graceland. Our stay was pleasant. The room is small but comfortable. I would suggest that the desk is moved away from the air conditioner as it freezes you out when you sit there and if you turn off the air conditioner the room heats up pretty fast.

The breakfast was okay. They offer waffles, eggs, juice, toast, bacon, sausages etc. The bacon was somewhat underdone and greasy but everything else seemed okay.

The staff was cordial but not really friendly but I don't book a hotel for the friendliness of the staff.

Overall, I would probably stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 5, 2013

When I read some of the reviews people write, I'm amazed.. picking at every little thing. This hotel looks new, the staff is friendly and attentive.
Breakfast had scrambled eggs, sausage, bacon, biscuits and a ton more stuff.
The hotel exceeded my expectations..
When we go through Memphis, we will stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank wardsusan
Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

This is the second time staying at this La Quinta. Once again, my standards were met. I arrived early (close to 1:30), and I didn't expect to get my room. The girl working the front, Alli or Ally I think, went floor to floor and got me checked in with little to no wait. I appreciated it because I had been driving for hours.
My room was just as exceptional as the last time. It was clean and neat and made me feel at home. After a much needed nap, Michael at the front desk helped me with some restaurant choices and even gave me a coupon.
The breakfast in the morning was as good as before. It was all hot and tasted great. Not to mention it's complimentary.
My stay was just as exceptional as before. I obviously will be back.

• Stayed: August 2013