“Absolutely brilliant”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis Wolfchase
Ranked #7 of 138 Hotels in Memphis
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed June 28, 2013 via mobile

From the time we arrived staff were fantastic..... Helpful...friendly.....great rooms are really clean, restaurant nearby is so good recommended by concierge laundry facilities available.....you need a car to get around but shops so close and large large large shopping centre wish we had stayed longer....

• Stayed: July 2012
There are newer reviews for La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis Wolfchase

Reviewed June 28, 2013

1  Thank Nicole W
Reviewed June 24, 2013

I have always been skeptical of La Quinta since I had a horrid stay years ago. When I came in Thursday, I actually let the lady working the front desk know how my event went. She completely reassured me that this would not be anything less than a perfect stay. She was right. Not only did she help me get checked-in early, she made sure that I found the room met my needs once I got all moved in. The rooms were exceptionally clean, the breakfast was wonderful, and I found all staff were so friendly. This stay has deemed my whole faith back in this hotel chain.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank Coastal5300
A La Quinta traveler
Los Ebanos, Texas, USA
Reviewed June 21, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank A La Quinta traveler
Reviewed June 12, 2013

We have stayed at many LaQuinta's, but this has to be one of the very best. The site is gorgeous, easy to fine, and well taken care of. The staff was friendly, and helpful, while the property interior was totally top shelf. Everything was absolutely perfect, and we rate it a certain five star.

Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank JohnKare
Reviewed June 9, 2013

We travel across the country twice a year and stay in La Quinta hotels because of their dog policy. We travel with two dogs and are always welcome by the hotel staff until we stayed at this particular hotel. The manager said, "We have a 50 pound minimum per dog." We said our dogs weigh about 55 pounds and he said, "Absolutely not." After driving 12 hours my husband was about to blow a casket. Walking outside, I see a woman walking her 80 pound dog and she said she was staying at the hotel. W H A T? Well, the manager sees us talking to her and he comes out and says he will let us stay there but we have to take the dogs through the back entrance and then charges us $150 for a $109 room. Then in the morning we walk out see that our small trailer has been damaged. Just avoid Memphis is you can............This hotel sucks!

8  Thank baja204
Reviewed June 7, 2013

One of the better hotels we have stayed at in the area. Great location near the mall and great restaurants.Would definetly stay here again.Very helpful staff and nice clean hotel.Could do without pets in the hotel but was not a problem for us.

2  Thank Rob S