“Awesome” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Seafood
Memphis, Tennessee
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014 via mobile

Went there on 2/15 to Celebrate my mom's 49th birthday, and we had an awesome time. The service was great, been here several times, and never had bad service. I order Crab Cakes for an appetizer, and it was good. I also ordered Small Catfish Fillet Platter, which to me seemed like a large. Their food is awesome. You Cannot go wrong with A&J's Catfish Station. Make sure u try the Strawberry Cake

“Horrible customer service!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 14, 2014

Bad attitudes & bad customer service, which is why it suck that they do have great catfish. However I'm big on customer service and this place displayed a terrible effort in customer service. This was my first visit to aj. I went with coworkers to celebrate a bday.I will by no means be returning no matter how good the food is.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Memphis, Tennessee
“The Best Catfish”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 8, 2014 via mobile

Ok, so this is my new favorite spot....I have to admit that I had been hearing a lot of people saying good this about this place but for some reason I never tried it. FINALLY,I went for lunch with a
co- worker and feel in love! The catfish was fresh and seasoned just right! it was very flavorful and not salty like some places.The hushpuppies were very good also.I will definitely make AJ'S a regular place to eat!

1 Thank kmd2173
“great fried catfish filets”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2012

from out of town and ate here for the first time, was in the mood for fried catfish
It was very good, the catfish filets (small order) which was 4 nice filets was fried up nice and brown and crispy, no fishy taste either..
The owner was very friendly and the service was great. The sides not as good as the fish, but I did not come here for french fries. The beer was cold and priced reasonable.
I would go here, again