“Great little place”

Little Cafe Eclectic
Ranked #188 of 1,467 Restaurants in Memphis
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: The baby of Cafe Eclectic Midtown, offers exquisite coffees made from illy italian coffee and espresso. Taking the art of coffee to a next level for memphis, the lattes and love drips daily. Super Hot Dogs Fri-Sun 11-3 from the Eclectic Dog Cart (Weather Permitting). Open Daily, Mon-Sat 6:30-9 and Sun 7-3.
Victoria, Canada
“Great little place”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

I was told by my friends in Memphis that this was a good little place. When I arrived and saw they served Illy, I was ecstatic! I made more than one stop there during my stay and was never disappointed. The hot and iced coffee beverages my friends and I enjoyed were always tasty, correct and served in a friendly manner. The baked goods I tried were great! Try a glazed doughnut - the calories are worth it! I found there to be a real lack of good coffee places in Memphis, so this was a real find.

• Visited March 2013

Memphis, Tennessee
“Best Coffee in Memphis!”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

The snacks, the food, the coffee??? You just don't find anything better anywhere near.
Thanks Cathy for making this happen for us!

Visited March 2013
Miami, Florida
“A Memphis must!”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

This is one of coziest little cafes that you can imagine. The staff are incredible, the food is delicious (homemade granola and homemade yogurt - YUM!) and the coffee is excellent too!

• Visited February 2013
Lafayette, Louisiana
“Fantastic quaint bistro-coffeeshop”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

We loved the food here, very fresh and locally produced. The service the night we visited was excellent.

Visited January 2013
Banning, California
“ALAS, a good thing stopped in its prime........”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

Just got back into Memphis and the dog and I went running to Little Cafe ......ALAS, due to a planning oversight, this delightful place no longer serves its full menu - seems there is no stove vent to prepare food - they can only REHEAT prepared food. Sorry, I want FRESHLY prepared foods. Mentioned they could perhaps use a VENTLESS system (I have one in my condo) - of course the special filters are a bit pricey for commercial use......just sayin. The new personnel were not aware of the offerings I was able to get a year ago - still thinking about the Buckwheat Pancakes! They did mention going to the other location for a full menu. However, this is a very dog friendly place and the coffee is really good.

• Visited October 2012