“Yummy burger!”

Neighborhood: Downtown
Memphis, Tennessee
“Yummy burger!”
Reviewed April 27, 2013

My friends and I went to Local (Overton Square) for dinner this last saturday. We had to wait 40 minutes and then had a mix-up with our seating. Fortunately the problem was fixed and we got a seat. Our waitress was very friendly. My husband and I both got the burger and it was so tasty! The atmosphere was great. The food is a little pricey and you'll likely have to wait, but it's worth it! Check out the new location at Overton Square! It really becoming a hot spot in Memphis!!!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank srm87

Clearwater, FL
“Great little Gastropub in Memphis!”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

After a quick meeting at a corporate HQ nearby I was literally walking to my parked car 2 blocks away when I saw this place on Main St. at 5:30 on a Wednesday and with 2 hours to spare before my flight left the airport decided I would risk a quick stop-in and taste test....and am glad I did!

With sidewalk table already filled (a good sign), I entered, took a lone hi-top table and was approached immediately by the hostess with a menu and the waiter for my order....already a good sign. I announced I was here for a quick bite befoe a 7:30 flight and they were nothing but the height of efficiency.

Two locally brewed Ales from Ghost River breweries and a really delicious small plate of Lobster Tacos (is this really Memphis I'm in?) and I was thankful that serendipity came to visit me.

THIS is a place I WILL be going back to as their menu had all SORTS of other little gifts that I wanted to try and with a full bar, wine menu, entrees, etc. this is the sort of great little place I relish finding (but I don't relish finding the relish!)

• Visited April 2013
Germantown, Tennessee
“A little pricey, but good pub food”
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Have been to Local (Overton Square) both for lunch and dinner. The menu has interesting twists on your typical pub fare. Very tasty and healthy portions. The menu us the same for breakfast and dinner so lunch can be expensive. The beer selection is interesting although it seems it could be larger. If you want a table expect a wait as this is a popular destination.

• Visited March 2013
Northwestern Ohio
“Fun and close to the hotel”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

We were here last year to avoid the cold on the way home from Beale Street, went back this year to just avoid the cold! We always stay at Springhill Suites and this is a short walk. We like the top-shelf drinks and the staff, also the "yuppie-watching" as we are in our mid 50's and it's fun to watch the young people doing the nutty things we used to do. Also met a huge portion of the "Flight" staff that were very committed to their jobs and gave us a great recommendation to come to their restaurant.

Visited March 2013
“Awesome food & atmosphere.”
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

We met friends at the one on madison on a Saturday night. It was 8 of us in the party & while the wait was a bit long it was understable considering it was a weekend & it was packed. The food was different & very good. Our waitress was great! Overall a great time.