“Good food, friendly service and nice ambiance”
Review of Sharky's Gulf Grill - CLOSED

Sharky's Gulf Grill
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Ridgeway
Description: Sharky"s is a locally owned restaurant with a unique menu combination of the freshest seafood and sushi selections. Enjoy fresh oysters, shrimp and sushi from our Seafood Bar or Sharky's fresh catch and other signature items such as shrimp and grits, jambalaya and seafood Alfredo. For guests who may not have a pallet for seafood; we offer a variety of dishes sure to satisfy their taste buds. Have a blast in our bar, or enjoy a quiet meal in a casual yet refined ambiance. Visit Sharky's tonight for a delicious meal and a unique dining experience. Sharky's Gulf Grill, Memphis was inspired by several great Gulf restaurants. Our "Fresh Catch" is always flown in overnight to assure you get the freshest seafood in Memphis. Eating at Sharky's is like visiting the Gulf Coast: you'll always enjoy a great meal and a good time.
Savannah, GA
“Good food, friendly service and nice ambiance”
Reviewed June 1, 2014

While on a business trip in Memphis, stopped at this restaurant on a whim, with a large group of folks. The seafood was very good as well as the salad. Seems like a nice local restaurant. Would certainly go back again.

Tennessee
“Good Place for Lunch”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Went to Sharky's for lunch and had a very good experience. The service and food were very good. The seafood gumbo was right on with the correct amount of spice and wonderful ingredients. The lobster cobb salad was very refreshing and once again contained fresh, crisp, and tasteful ingredients. The service was attentive but not over bearing. I look forward to returning.

Memphis, TN
“disappointed”
Reviewed May 1, 2014

almost empty parking lot should have been the first clue, limited menu, item I wanted was not available

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Birthday lunch disappointment”
Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

Went here for my husband's birthday. No complaints about the service.. But the ambiance is lack-luster...
I ordered the catfish po-boy on the servers suggestion. I'm not sure what or how the catfish was cooked... But I could not eat it.. Tasted awful. I ended up making a lunch out of the bread, tomato and lettuce. My husband ordered a shrimp dish. It was decent. The bread on my po boy was soft and tasted good. Just couldn't stomach the catfish. On the plus side. I took the catfish home and fed it to my cats. They loved it.
The price was expensive for lunch... About 40 for two. That did not include apps or alcohol.

Roland, OK
“Okay, but not a value”
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I found the prices to be a little high for the service and food. It's an older restaurant. They have cloth tablecloths, but they cover them with butcher paper. The menu is limited. I had fried shrimp with a salad, grilled vegetables and cole slaw. It was all good except the cole slaw was inedible! It has some undescribable spice that was so bitter I couldn't eat it. My wife felt the same way. She had a fish that was okay. Our waitress never came back after delivering our meal to see if anything was okay or not and we didn't get any refills.

Visited March 2014