“A must visit place.”

Neighborhood: Downtown
Liverpool
“A must visit place.”
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Great place to unwind and have a few beers. The food looked good too. The barman remembered us each night and remembered what our drink order was. We sat down on the first night and the waitress wasn't pleased because we would be taking up a space for people eating and more importantly she made it clear it would affect her tips. She suggested we sit at the bar but there were no empty seats. This may be an American thing but I don't think the manager would have been pleased that we were prevented from sitting down or staying longer just to preserve the waitress's tips. We didn't let this little hiccup put us off the place though.

Visited July 2014

Memphis, Tennessee
“Great Bar Food”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

We were there on a VERY busy Friday night, but were still able to squeeze into a table. The service was pretty fast for such a busy night & very friendly. The sliders are awesome & the meatballs are great too. Good beer selection. I've been there at lunch too & the sliders are just as tasty!

• Visited April 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent take out service”
Reviewed June 25, 2014 via mobile

After a long day of sightseeing, I was looking for something quick and tasty and came across the yelp for the Bardog. I called to ask if they had take away service, which they did, and ordered the Cobb salad. It was ready within 10 minutes and when I opened up the food at my hotel, it was a huge portion. The salad itself was really delicious too.

It was very easy to find and the bartender who served me with my pickup order was friendly. I would definitely recommend this bar to anybody looking for an easy going atmosphere with good prices and good food. Will certainly go back when I'm back in town.

Visited June 2014
“Lovely spot”
Reviewed June 14, 2014 via mobile

Great pub for a few beers to watch the world cup and have some dinner. Suitable for families or anything else. Super friendly staff

Wardell, Missouri, United States
“Sunday brunch was a hit!”
Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

We decided to have brunch here on Sunday during the Beale Street Music Festival, busy is an understatement! Bloody Mary was spicy and perfect, food was great, service was good, all around great experience! Couple all that with it being steps away from our favorite hotel (The Madison) definitely a return visit in our future!

Visited May 2014