“Extensive menu supports tasty creativity. I visited here and was assisted by what I believe to be one of the managers.”
Review of One and Only BBQ

One and Only BBQ
Order Online
Ranked #33 of 1,700 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery
Description: Memphis Style barbecue restaurant with outdoor patio seating. Full service, dine-in or take-out, full catering with delivery. Smoked meats including baby back ribs, pork shoulder, chicken, turkey, polish Kielbasa. Specialty BBQ items such as BBQ quesadilla, smoked drummies, chicken wings, BBQ pork or chicken nachos, fried pickles, BBQ bologna, hotdogs & hamburgers, vegan burger, vegan BBQ baked beans, Famous for Millie's house-made banana pudding and twice-baked potato salad! Excellent side dishes and desserts.
Reviewed May 7, 2019

This establishment has a well earned reputation for quality of food and service. Whether you are "eating in" or picking through some menu items to assemble your own "food event," One and Only can rise to the occasion. We have also used their catering and they don't leave anything out.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed April 29, 2019

Hi - the Bar-B-Q at one and only is (in my mind) some of the best in Memphis. This restaurant is off of the tourist track (a good thing) - there are several locations scattered around Memphis so the Uber ride should not be too long. Wonderful friendly staff (and the one on Perkins has great music playing at all times!) --

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 16, 2019 via mobile

I've heard many things about this place so I decided to stop while at work. Ordered the pulled pork/brisket combo. As a Texan I'm critical on my brisket but they pulled through. Alot of good flavor and taste. The pulled pork was not bad but hoped for more flavor. The baked beans were good as well as the coleslaw. Used the spicy bbq sauce and it had an amazing flavor profile and was not overly hot. The rub was also available and it tasted amazing as well.
While not my favorite BBQ restaurant it's in the top 3 for sure and would highly recommend.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed February 17, 2019 via mobile

While visiting friends in Memphis, they suggested this restaurant for lunch. We were not disappointed! Best pulled pork BBQ we have ever eaten! Our sweet potato fries and baked beans were delicious! BBQ sauce was so tasty we bought six bottles to take back to Georgia. Very friendly staff and great dining experience. We will definitely be back when we’re in the area again.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 27, 2019 via mobile

I grew up in Memphis and know good barbecue. This is among the best! Their restaurants are clean and friendly and the quality of their barbecue is consistently excellent.

Date of visit: January 2019