“Great way to introduce folks to Memphis BBQ”
Review of One and Only BBQ

One and Only BBQ
Ranked #29 of 1,475 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery
Description: Memphis Style barbecue restaurant with outdoor patio seating. Full service, dine-in or take-out, full catering with delivery. Smoked meats including baby back ribs, pork shoulder, chicken, turkey, polish Kielbasa. Specialty BBQ items such as BBQ quesadilla, smoked drummies, chicken wings, BBQ pork or chicken nachos, fried pickles, BBQ bologna, hotdogs & hamburgers, vegan burger, vegan BBQ baked beans, Famous for Millie's house-made banana pudding and twice-baked potato salad! Excellent side dishes and desserts.
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Took some out of town family, see I needed a choice that wasn't big chain and wasn't one off hood Q.

So I went to O&O. Party of 10, no worries. Split checks, done. Kids loud and acting fun, not noticed.

FOOD, awesome.

The adults as couples each shared Ribs +3 meats a pile of sides. This makes a great way to get everyone trying everything. Wet and Dry, brisket, pulled pork, sausage, turkey, chicken.

And they didn't bat an eye use of a coupon from the City Guide.

There are newer reviews for One and Only BBQ

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Our group of 10 all enjoyed our meals. Beef brisket, macaroni & cheese, smoked turkey, fried bologna, pulled pork, sweet potato fries, and even Brunswick stew were all sampled!

Reviewed June 17, 2014

The BBQ brisket sandwich was the best sandwich I have ever had! Also really enjoyed the BBQ bologna chunks and the deviled eggs. I will definitely eat there again when I return to Memphis!

1  Thank markz68
Reviewed June 11, 2014

My BBQ nachos were good. I still prefer Rendezvous‘ BBQ nachos more, but these weren’t bad by any means! We just have a LOT of great BBQ to compare it to here in Memphis. I wasn’t a huge fan of the way that the pulled pork was still really clumped together and not in bite sized pieces, but other than that – pretty good! :)

My husband ordered the pulled pork plate. The pork was the same as on my nacho’s (except that his was more in bite sized pieces, haha!) so it was good. The twice baked potato salad was pretty good, but I prefer Corky’s over this one. The sweet potato fries were delicious, though! Definitely an outstanding item on the menu!

So all in all, it was a good meal. Not the best barbecue I’ve had in Memphis, but still yummy.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Food is great. BBQ excellent. Bologna sandwich is excellent. They have the best banana pudding I have ever put in my mouth. I love this place.