“Good BBQ”

One and Only BBQ
Ranked #30 of 1,498 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery
Description: Memphis Style barbecue restaurant with outdoor patio seating. Full service, dine-in or take-out, full catering with delivery. Smoked meats including baby back ribs, pork shoulder, chicken, turkey, polish Kielbasa. Specialty BBQ items such as BBQ quesadilla, smoked drummies, chicken wings, BBQ pork or chicken nachos, fried pickles, BBQ bologna, hotdogs & hamburgers, vegan burger, vegan BBQ baked beans, Famous for Millie's house-made banana pudding and twice-baked potato salad! Excellent side dishes and desserts.
Reviewed May 12, 2014 via mobile

Quick service at an outside table today. Cheery server brought me a soda, regular pork pulled sammich and beans. $10.37 before tip. The pork was tender and delicious and the sauce was sweet. Beans were under cooked a bit but had a good taste with some pork in the beans. I will return. Nice small restaurant and generous portion of pulled pork on a tasty and ample sized bun.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I love their pulled pork sandwiches and their ribs. For sides, twice baked potato salad, coleslaw, bbq beans, sweet potato fries. Need two people at least so you can order all four of my favorite sides and share! BBQ nachos are also great!

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Simple and good old Southern BBQ menu. Went here on a casual lunch. Nice and simple food. Must try the fried pickles (gherkins)

Reviewed April 4, 2014

I met my brother here for dinner, along with several other family members and we were not dissapointed. This is just a little place in a strip mall but serves good food at reasonable prices. The staff does an incredible job taking care of guests. We had a patio table on a pleasant night, weather wise. I apprieciate the wait staff taking pictures of us on our phones as we were visiting from out of town and hadn't seen each other for awhile.

Alan K, Owner at One and Only BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of One & Only BBQ! You made our day! Sincerely, Alan Katzen, 901-219-5435

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Current Health certificate rated 93. Loin back ribs, wet of coarse, good. Slaw and twice baked potatoes as sides were good. The ice tea was good, the cheesecake was good too. I did not care for the fried pickles or the deviled eggs. Some places can screw up ice tea and slaw. Glad to see they met the challenge. All these items for $24, not bad!
The place is clean and they have about 10 tables so it is confined. Yes I will go back. A half rack of ribs is enough to fill this boy up! They forgot to give me lemons for my ice tea and too forgot the handy wipes for after the rib bath but did so on request. The lemons arrives in a separate dish, not finger dunked in my drink, appreciated.