“Great BBQ & great staff.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of One and Only BBQ

One and Only BBQ
Ranked #32 of 1,436 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Memphis Style barbecue restaurant with outdoor patio seating. Full service, dine-in or take-out, full catering with delivery. Smoked meats including baby back ribs, pork shoulder, chicken, turkey, polish Kielbasa. Specialty BBQ items such as BBQ quesadilla, smoked drummies, chicken wings, BBQ pork or chicken nachos, fried pickles, BBQ bologna, hotdogs & hamburgers, vegan burger, vegan BBQ baked beans, Famous for Millie's house-made banana pudding and twice-baked potato salad! Excellent side dishes and desserts.
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
“Great BBQ & great staff.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2013

Ribs are good & beef brisket was great. Green beans were too and spicy. Lots of pepper. I will eat there again.

Visited April 2013

“Great alternative to Corky's”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013 via mobile

We usually eat BBQ at Corky's in Memphis, but wanted to try something new! We were pleasantly surprised! The food was very good! And the service was excellent! My husband had the ribs and chicken, it was great, and the sauce was very tasty! His only complaint was that it didn't taste smoked. Kids had BBQ bologna sandwich, which they loved! (I know, lol but they liked it!) I had the Brunswick Stew and it was amazing! Only downside, no rolls :( I also loved their logo, so I bought a t-shirt while I was there too! Love it!

Collierville, TN
“One More Great BBQ restaurant in Barbecue Capital of the World.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

A former barbecue contest judge recommended this place recently and I just had to try it! The pulled pork was as lean as any other in town and beans were tasty as well. However, the surprise of the meal was the side choice of baked potato salad. It was a rare sensation of flavor bursts and was a nice addition to the customary slaw side order. It is hard to impress me on new barbecue places in town but this place deserves many revisits.

• Visited February 2013
Memphis, Tennessee
“Really Good BBQ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

My son who is a Memphis Firefighter recommend the restaurant. My husband and I went Friday night with another couple and we really like it. The food was good and our server was very nice.
My husband and I helped run a BBQ cooking contest for many years and it takes a lot to impress us as far as BBQ goes. (competition BBQ taste is very hard to duplicate in a restaurant setting). The BBQ was very good but the sides were excellent. The baked potato salad and the deviled eggs were my favorite. We will be back.

• Visited February 2013
Memphis, Tennessee
“My new favorite Memphis BBQ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

I was recently introduced to One and Only at a catered event. Is was good so I thought I would check out their new location (Perkins between Poplar and Park) since my daily commute takes me past it every day. After that visit, this joint is my new favorite BBQ place in Memphis. It's got Corky's beat on all accounts. No waiting in long lines like Rendevous. Better food and customer service than Central. Had the smoked turkey and smoked sausage. Both cooked to perfection. Twice baked potato salad was quite good. Service was friendly and attentive. Comfortable relaxed atmosphere. Good job One and Only!!