“Consistently good”

Cuisines: European, French, Contemporary
Dining options: Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed April 28, 2014

I have my favorite entrees, and continue to try others. Never had a bad meal, but the halibut is the best thing on the menu.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

We go to River Oaks several times a year for dinner and several times a year for lunch. We typically like it very much. But I must say, the last two times we were here, with different couples, we have not been as impressed with the consistency and quality of the food. The short ribs in particular were dry and over cooked and I understand they are going to take them off the menu. Hopefully they will be replaced with another beef dish that is more in keeping with Jose's french sauces :) The bartender does a good job. Our service was fine.

Reviewed March 5, 2014

I love this place, whether for lunch or dinner. The food is always delicious and the service is great. My favorite dish is the crab cakes - best I've had anywhere - absolutely perfect.

Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

Wife & I had dinner having the duck and salmon. Both were excellent. This is our second visit and now have it on our favorite list for Memphis. Service was warm, friendly and attenative. Have no problem recommending. Ron

Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

I met a customer for dinner here last week. The service, food and food presentation was excellent.
I ordered the halibut. My customer ordered the tuna and duck. All were very happy with the meal. I would go again.

Been to River Oaks? Share your experiences!