“Favorite Memphis restaurant” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of River Oaks

River Oaks
Reserve with OpenTable
River Oaks is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #126 of 1,429 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: American, French, European, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lakeland, Tn
“Favorite Memphis restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 5, 2014

I love this place, whether for lunch or dinner. The food is always delicious and the service is great. My favorite dish is the crab cakes - best I've had anywhere - absolutely perfect.

• Visited January 2014
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

“Excellent in all manner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

Wife & I had dinner having the duck and salmon. Both were excellent. This is our second visit and now have it on our favorite list for Memphis. Service was warm, friendly and attenative. Have no problem recommending. Ron

Atlanta, Georgia
“Impressed!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2013 via mobile

I met a customer for dinner here last week. The service, food and food presentation was excellent.
I ordered the halibut. My customer ordered the tuna and duck. All were very happy with the meal. I would go again.

Northern VA
“fine food, nice separate large table for business dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2013

the food was terrific, as was the service. I enjoyed the salmon, others sampled the cod, and yet another had steak. They seated us at a large table that was ideal for business discussion, as it was set apart. Only slight negative was that the waitress announced the specials to our group of 8 just once, and it was a bit hard to hear her given the normal background noise in the restaurant. It was next to our hotel, a welcome short walk on a very rainy Memphis night. long wine list enhanced the meal.

Visited October 2013
San Francisco, California
“Great food, friendly staff, good cocktails”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 15, 2013

This is my second trip to the restaurant. It is small and comfortable. The menu is excellent; it changes seasonally and has great choices. I thoroughly enjoyed and heirloom tomato and burrata salad and a caramelized salmon that was to die for. Good cocktails and wines by the glass. I had no reservation and that gave me a great table asking that I finish in 70 minutes and they provided prompt and professional wait staff to make that possible without rushing me.

• Visited September 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Been to River Oaks? Share your experiences!