“Great experience - even on Christmas!”

Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Memphis-Wolfchase Galleria
Ranked #34 of 138 Hotels in Memphis
Reviewed January 11, 2011

My spouse and I stayed at this Holiday Inn for our second year in a row for Christmas as my relatives don't have room to house everyone. The staff were very friendly. My only complaint is finding a hair in the shower that did not belong to either of us - it could have been cleaned with a little more attention to detail. Other than that, the room was clean and the bed very comfortable. There are plenty of pillows, it was easy to control the room temperature, the flat screen TV was nice and the coffee/tea provided were appreciated.

We had a chance to forgo room cleaning on Christmas day and allow the maid staff to go home early, which we did for a $10 room discount. We had plenty of towels and didn't care if the bed was made up or not. We will consider staying here again next year.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank NTexasT
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Memphis-Wolfchase Galleria

Reviewed December 15, 2010

My family and I stayed at this hotel when passing through on our way to Mississippi. Upon check-in, I was impressed. The staff was very nice. The lobby was beautiful. When we arrived to our room, I was very pleased. The room was very clean and there was complimentary bottled water set out for us. The mattress was the most comfortable mattress I have slept on in a while. I will definitely stay here again when we travel back through the area.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed October 25, 2010

The accommodations were clean and spacious. The restaurant was poorly staffed the two morning we were there. The food was good and the staff, one man, was nice just needed more help. If we stayed again would eat elsewhere.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed September 18, 2010

My 6 year old daughter and I were driving from Dallas to Knoxville to visit family. I just wanted to find a nice, clean, new hotel where I would feel comfortable staying with just me and my daughter.

This was exactly that. The room was spotless and comfortable! There were plenty of places to choose from to have dinner and many other newer hotels close by.

The service was friendly, the breakfast was good, we had a great nights sleep so we were well rested the next day for the rest of our trip.

We couldn't have asked for more!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed September 9, 2010

Took a quick trip to the Memphis zoo with my wife and two girls. Was very pleased with everything about this brand new hotel and the nice queen beds in the room. The hotel is right by the mall. Staff was really friendly, too.

Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed September 6, 2010

Great place. Choc croissants in hallway for loyalty club members

• Stayed: August 2010
Reviewed August 6, 2010

I was trying to find a nice hotel just off I40 in memphis that would have nice restaurants, not the typical Interstate intersection fast food and grubby hotel. Hit the jackpot with this hotel. Quiet location near lots of restauranr choices and shopping only a year old with clean rooms and well appointed. Would definitely chose again going through memphis.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Memphis
SpringHill Suites Memphis East/Galleria
La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis Wolfchase
Hyatt Place Memphis/Wolfchase Galleria
Hilton Garden Inn Memphis/Wolfchase Galleria
Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria
Hampton Inn and Suites Memphis - Wolfchase Galleria

Been to Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Memphis-Wolfchase Galleria? Share your experiences!