All reviews front desk free breakfast indoor pool parking lot nice hotel next morning late check king suite the room was nice comfortable beds nice stay would definitely stay here again interstate tn
Selected filters
Reviewed April 6, 2019 via mobile

We enjoyed our stay at this Holiday Inn. I had read reviews that it was worth the drive out of Memphis for being in a safer location. We never had to leave once we got here. The restaurant was impressive for both supper and breakfast. We had fish tacos, bbq bacon cheeseburger, and Monterrey chicken for supper. Decent prices! The pool was bigger than most I’ve seen and was heated. The queen bed was better than some Ive slept on and I like having the choice of soft or firm pillows. Especially when traveling with kids that you need to barricade in the bed. We will come back if we visit Memphis again!

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 11, 2019

After a long day of class about 45 minutes away, I was just ready to crash, and that was exactly what I was able to do here. Check in was smooth, and the staff very friendly. I was dreading going out for dinner, so was pleased to find the onsight restaurant/bar. The food was SO much better than I expected! I had the steak sandwich and green beans and enjoyed every bite! My room was very clean and the bed super comfy. I'd gladly stay here again. Plus, it's close enough to the shopping areas to be very convenient, yet far enough away to be quite and feel safe.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed March 9, 2019 via mobile

What a great, clean hotel! The Holiday Inn was nice and clean. It smelled nice. The staff were friendly and smiling. They were polite and helpful. The beds were comfy and the bathroom clean. We would definitely stay there again!

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 23, 2019

I usually stay in Holiday Inn Express hotels but there wasn't one around so I chose this Holiday Inn thinking it would be similar. WRONG. There is a smell in the lobby.... like trying to cover up mildew with too much air freshener type of smell. Luckily it isn't also in the room. The hallways do have a mildewy smell and the rooms have a medicinal clean smell. The room was small and not designed to fit the furniture they have in the room. The dresser/fridge/coffee/tvstand combo is something I haven't seen before but since there's no room for anything in this hotel, it makes sense to shove it all together in one spot. There isn't even a spot for the hair dryer in the bathroom so it hangs on the back on the bathroom door, and the ice bucket has to sit on a bedside table because there's nowhere else to put it. The lighting is bad, especially in the bathroom. The bathroom is small and has a walk in shower instead of a tub. Breakfast was not included unless you paid extra. You have to park in the back and there are no automatic doors to get in from the back, just the front lobby entrance. The wifi kept kicking me off so much that I can't even write this review and stay connected at the same time. Lots of highway noise. All in all, I expected better and was let down.

Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Memphis-Wolfchase Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2019

Hi kaelindeforest,

Thank you very much for staying with us and for posting a helpful review. I am very sorry we were not able to meet your expectations particularly with our lobby, room, and WiFi just to name a few. I know it was inconvenient for you and this is the last thing we want our guests to experience. I will make sure to share your comments with our team for necessary improvements.

Again, thank you for the review and for staying with us. I hope that you would still consider staying with us again in the future.

Mike F.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed December 31, 2018 via mobile

Let’s start with the good:

Great front desk staff that was always there and ready to help. Very warm and friendly. The hotel itself was modern and met all of the basic needs of a hotel.

The bad:

When you pay $130+ a night for a room, you should expect a basic cleaning/new towel/bed being made each day. Some days the cleaning person just didn’t show up for our multi-stay visit. I’m told that this is what they do to people that stay multiple days during busy times. Thus, you pay more for the busy time... and are expected to do your own house keeping? Not cool

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Memphis-Wolfchase Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded January 14, 2019

Hello chrisagile,

Thank you for taking a moment to let us know how we're doing; we value feedback of all varieties. I am thrilled to hear that our warm and friendly staff contributed in making your experience comfortable and memorable. On the other hand, it sounds like we missed the mark in a couple areas of our room upkeep, and for that I am truly sorry. We greatly appreciate your constructive feedback, as we are always looking for ways to improve the customer experience. Don't worry, we'll make sure your comments will not be taken lightly & will be forwarded to the hotel for necessary corrective actions.

Please stay with us again for a more gratifying experience.

Krysllin G