Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Memphis-Wolfchase Galleria
Ranked #34 of 138 Hotels in Memphis
Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

Just got back home to Ga and I must say the location of this hotel is wonderful. Wolfchase Mall is very large and has a nice variety of stores. There is nothing negative to say about this hotel or the area .

• Stayed: May 2013
1  Thank mshntr

Reviewed May 20, 2013

We stayed here last year for a video game tournament that my son competed in. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable. We received vouchers for a free full breakfast and the food was buffet style and was hot and very good. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Especially Olivia, Kim and Will Carson. They gave us directions and helped with anything that we asked or needed. Very convenient to shopping and numerous restaurants. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 10, 2013

My wife and I stayed here on our stay in Memphis. We found the staff extremely helpfull and courteous. The rooms were excellent . The location is wonderful. The only improvement is a walkway from the hotel to the giant mall at the rear.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 1, 2013

We enjoyed our recent stay at this Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites. The hotel was very clean and well kept with the exception of the "usual suspects" - that being the entrance and elevator floors. The beds were comfortable and the rooms were spacious and inviting. I especially enjoyed the museum-like display of the old Holiday Inn room and furnishings along with all of the nicely framed pictures of Kemmons Wilson (founder) and Holiday Inns of days gone by. We did have a couple of housekeeping/maintenance issues which were handled very quickly and professionally. First, the mini-fridge was making a loud humming sound. Maintenance responded almost instantly to address the issue and it was resolved without incident. Next, my wife sit in gum that was stuck to the chair cushion which was followed by the discovery of stained sheets. We could not identify the stain and notified housekeeping the next morning. The housekeeper sincerely apologized and ensured us that she would change the sheets for our next nights stay & pass it on to her supervisor. When it was time to check-out my expectations were exceeded when I discovered that I was only charged for one of the two nights that we stayed! Keep up the good work!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 1, 2013

This was our second stay at this Holiday Inn as we also stayed last year in May 2012. This is a very clean, organized and well-laid out hotel. Seems like its brand new. Wonderful staff, rooms are terrific, pool looks great even though we didn't use it! This is surrounded by several restaurants and the Wolfchase Galleria Mall so it's convenient to shopping & dining and it's right off the highway for easy on/off.
Would definitely stay here everytime I am in Memphis!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RHillFam4
Reviewed April 8, 2013

This is a great hotel. Very clean, had a nice lobby very modern and great service. The beds were very comfortable and the hotel was easy to find. It also had good access to I 40. I will stay there again when we pass through.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 1, 2013

This was such a nice hotel! Very clean, nice lobby, rooms were immaculate, comfortable beds- fairly room. I aslo like the location - we were visiting Memphis & frankly I don't think I would have felt comfortable staying downtown. This was a super nice location.

Room Tip: I would consider this a great place for famlies visiting Memphis