“We stayed 3 nights and were very happy with everything!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Memphis-Wolfchase Galleria

Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Memphis-Wolfchase Galleria
Ranked #31 of 136 Hotels in Memphis
Corpus Christi
“We stayed 3 nights and were very happy with everything!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2012

We stayed 3 nights and were very happy with everything!! The staff was excellent, their pool was really nice. It was much larger than any indoor pools at other hotels. The beds were really comfortable. No complaints ,I will definately be staying here for our next trip to visit family again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Barrington, Il
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 20, 2012

Holiday Inn and Suites Memphis-Wolfchase were able to accommodate early check-in.
During my check-in the personnel Ms Olivia was professional, polite and helpful.
Room was quiet. Location with easy access to the interstate.
Looking forward to my next visit to this establishment.
M.

Room Tip: Rooms on the northeast corner of the facility are quieter.
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Michigan
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2012

Booked what I was told a two bedroom suite and requested a crib for April 14, 2012. When I arrived found they only have one bedroom suites and there was no crib in the room. We stopped at this hotel just to sleep after 13 hours of driving then continue on our next 12 hour drive the next day. So imagine how tired we all were! When I pulled out the sofa sleeper I found a very worn thin as a board mattress with nothing but springs felt as you run your hand over the mattress. We waited over an hour for a crib and blankets for sofa sleeper to arrive. Floor in kitchen had sticky dried up juice on it. In the AM the toilet backed up so my children had to go to the front desk to use the restroom when they woke up because nobody ever came to fix the toilett. We were handed a plunger as we were walking out of our room to leave. I will NEVER stay at this establishment again! I'm sticking to Marriott!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Memphis-Wolfchase Galleria, responded to this review, June 1, 2012
Dear siamee78,

We look forward to hearing back from you soon.

Jaime W
Case Manager
IHGCare
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2012

I have been stay at this hotel since February of 2012. I and I absolutely love it! Last week was the most recent I have stayed and Amanda :) the front desk representative was so nice and friendly to me. I refuse to go to any other hotel Memphis except for this one. The food is great (Kem's restaurant) the pool and v is good too. I rate it 5 stars!! I absolutely love staying here. ;)

CPT Mia Barnett
US Army, Fort Campbell, KY

• Stayed April 2012
1 Thank blackbeautie14
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2012

I went away for a girl's weekend and wanted a very clean hotel with a hot tub, restaurant/bar and that looked beautiful This hotel had it all. Atrium-like pool with hot tub area. The restaurant and bar were trendy and fun with tvs at each table. The rooms were clean and pretty. You won't regret your stay here! The staff was also kind and friendly. Good job, Holiday Inn!

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank M W
Chicago
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2012

We went to Memphis for a family reunion and chose the hotel based on location and convenience. I is right off of Route 64 , Germantown Parkway and Interstate 40. The area is very upscale suburban with every store and restaurant you could possibly imagine within 5 minutes. The hotel is very clean and new. The only thing that tells you you're in Memphis is that it has a nice exhibit about the founder of the Holiday Inn which I thought was interesting. If you want alot of Memphis Beale Street or historical ambiance, this isn't the place to stay but you do get alot of southern hospitality and friendliness.

The beds are very comfortable. I have a hard time sleeping away from home and I slept very well in this bed. The staff was very helpful. Mary, Narkita and Cornelius were very conscientious housekeepers. I had two kids with me and they went throught towels like crazy and we never ran out.

The decent size pool ( inside.outside- the roof opens up ) is clean but the water is a little warm.They have a workout room which has newer equipment. The restaurant is ok. I had breafast there but you have to pay $10 extra for what you get free with your room at other Holiday Inns. The restaurant area is very nicely accommodated with TVs in the booths which was nice to watch the news in the morning. There is small bar and restaurant that is open from 6 to 10pm. It was convenient to meet people there without leaving the hotel.

The phones in the room were hard to use. I could never tell whether the phone was actually hung up or not. Not a big thing but it frustrated me.

The front desk staff was mostly helpful. One time I called down to ask where I could order food that would deliver and the person at the desk said she didn't know - she wasn't from around there. After asking her to ask someone else, she gave me the name of a Chinese and pizza place. Amanda at the front desk was probably the friendliest and most helpful.

All in all, I was extremely satisfied with my stay at this Holiday Inn. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others for business or for pleasure.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2012

What a nice hotel to stay at. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Love the crisp, smooth sheets along with mattresses and pillows. Staff was very professional. Great location.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Also consider these accommodations in or near Memphis
La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis Wolfchase
Hyatt Place Memphis/Wolfchase Galleria
Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria
SpringHill Suites Memphis East/Galleria
Hilton Garden Inn Memphis/Wolfchase Galleria
Hyatt Place Memphis Primacy Parkway

Been to Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Memphis-Wolfchase Galleria? Share your experiences!