“Great stay, nice people!”

Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Memphis-Wolfchase Galleria
Ranked #33 of 138 Hotels in Memphis
Reviewed February 19, 2012

Was planning to stay downtown as we were passing through Memphis but an accident which caused the traffic to back up caused us to just get off and stay in this area. We literally sat in the parking lot trying to decide between the 3 hotels that practically share a parking lot and decided on the Holiday Inn. So glad we did! The suite was awesome, the people were super nice, and everything was clean. I think it might be new because other Holiday Inns I've stayed in since then were not as clean. No free breakfast, but they did have coffee in the lobby. Usually go for whoever has free brfst just for the available coffe, but really enjoyed the night here.

Room Tip: High floor, corner suite.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank DebbieSanAntono
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Memphis-Wolfchase Galleria

Reviewed February 12, 2012

We spent two nights at this hotel for a business trip and was very impressed. Rooms were large, bed very comfortable, excellent service. Bathroon was roomy and the shower was awesome. What I liked most was that it was right next to the Mall. Very convenient to major stores and restaurants. The staff was friendly and caring. The breakfast buffet was great and the waitress was so sweet and friendly. Made me want to come back again soon. LOVED the tv's at each booth so we could watch the news while dining. We will definately stay there on our next trip to Memphis!

Room Tip: We chose to stay on the 2nd floor. The elevators were fast and we were always the only one on them.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank homebody65
Reviewed February 8, 2012

When I travel to Memphis and have to stay I have always stayed at this Holiday Inn. Kim at the front desk is always helpful and very nice. Last stay there we had all stayed for a few late night drinks and Melissa stayed open to serve us and kept the drinks coming. As always I would recommend the place to anyone. It is well worth the stay. Oh ya! Thank you Kim and Melissa for being such great people!!!!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 22, 2012

We just stayed overnight in this wonderful hotel. Indoor pool, restaurant, service, staff, room accommodations ... Everything was Perfect.

• Stayed: January 2012
Reviewed January 14, 2012

I had a nursing conference and stayed at the Holiday Inn & Suites at Wolfchase for 4 nights and 5 days. I was overwhelmed with sense of satisfaction the moment I walked in. The sweet gal behind the desk, Amanda, was MOST helpful, friendly and professional. She not only gave me a verbal, detailed outlay of the building, but also gave me a couple of free breakfast buffet coupons. Her smile was most pleasant and she engaged in easy conversation. She's a "keeper" for your front desk !!!!! I have never found a hotel sooooooo clean and comfortable. The rooms are spacious and fabulous, especially with the accomodations of a frig and microwave. I loved the shower, roomy and very clean. I was NEVER bothered by the housekeeping staff, however, when I returned to my room, it was as if I just walked in on the first day----clean, clean, clean. Your housekeeping staff is awesome !!! I experienced NO maintanence problems, no housekeeping problems, no privacy problems and no rudeness what-so-ever. Your staff is AWESOME !!! I sat at the "K" bar and enjoyed a few relaxing moments before retiring to bed. "Ray" is a very commical, fun and wonderful bartender. His feet never stopped moving. He was most professional and easy to approach. I orderd "in house dining" and the Salmon and Buffalo wings were succulant !!!! The prices were most reasonable. The breakfast buffet was so well arranged and most appitizing. YUM, YUM !!!! I can't believe that all I had to do was drive a mere .5 miles to the Galaria Mall and shop until I dropped !!! Sooooooo convienent and safe. I enjoyed the indoor pool (especially the warmth and space I had to really swim and enjoy the relaxation.) No more words can better express the professional staff, the cleanliness, the accomodations, the dining experience, the ULTIMATE package, other than the ULTIMATE BEST OF THE BEST !!! I will certainly tell my traveling friends about your FABULOUS place and the FABULOUS staff. It was soooo good to returm HOME, however, your Holiday Inn Suites at Wolfchase made me feel at home. Keep up the GREAT job. Thank you for such a great place to feel at home !!! Sherry Gaddy

Room Tip: Any room is good. It's the cleanest place I have ever stayed in. The accomodations are FABULOUS...
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank sherry g
Reviewed January 11, 2012

We had a rough day on the road - driving from Rock Hill South Carolina straight through to Memphis. We decided to find a hotel outside of Memphis proper for our first night and came across the Wolfchase Galleria location. Not only were the front desk personnel helpful, they were able to get us a wonderful room at a great price. The room was very clean, the bed was so very comfortable. It was a nice way to end a very long day. The next morning we went down & had breakfast in the bar area of the hotel. The only complaint that I had was that the priceof the meal was high for the selection offered. It was the same type of food offered at other hotels for free and it cost us around $20.00.

Other than that, we will definately keep this hotel on our list of places to stay,as we plan to go back to Memphis again in the near future.

We will also make Holiday Inn our first choice when finding a hotel on the road.

Keith & Sandi Auten
Rock Hill, SC

Thanks to all of the staff at the hotel - job well done!!!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 6, 2012

This was a great experience for our families, as met here for the recent Liberty Bowl on New Years weekend. The front desk personnel were great. My husband left his luggage at home, so we got toothbrushes, toothpaste,deodorant,etc. They also printed out directions for us to get to the stadium. It was all very helpful.
The hotel is new, very comfortable bedding, great indoor pool for the kids.
We would recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Memphis
SpringHill Suites Memphis East/Galleria
La Quinta Inn & Suites Memphis Wolfchase
Hyatt Place Memphis/Wolfchase Galleria
Hilton Garden Inn Memphis/Wolfchase Galleria
Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis East/Galleria
Hampton Inn and Suites Memphis - Wolfchase Galleria

Been to Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites Memphis-Wolfchase Galleria? Share your experiences!