“Perfect Dinner”

Flight Restaurant & Wine Bar - Memphis
Reserve with OpenTable
Flight Restaurant & Wine Bar - Memphis is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 1,497 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: American
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene, Romantic, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Monroe
Transit: Flight is located on Main Street right along the trolley line.
Description: Flight a full service restaurant with multiple dining selections for a guest to enjoy in a single dining experience. The service style of the restaurant is the finest service featuring a knowledgeable wait staff from which the customer can gain valuable knowledge to enhance their dining experience. Flight offers several distinct dining options: On the main floor, there is the hustle and bustle of friends and businesspeople gathering together. The bar is a welcoming place for those dining alone to meet friends yet unmet, or for those who want a quick bite. On the balcony level, the booths and small tables, some overlooking Main Street, offer more privacy and an opportunity for romance.
Reviewed October 29, 2012

I came to Flight a few months ago with my parents (they frequent Flight). I was shocked about how great everything was. The food, service, menu, and atmosphere were all amazing. I will definitely come back to Flight. I wish I could continue to write about it, but I can't remember everything I had from my visit.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,892)

Reviewed October 29, 2012 via mobile

Great place to bring a date or have a business meeting. The atmosphere is really great and the food, especially the appetizers, was the best. All the staff was really knowledgeable about both wine and scotch.

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Stopped by this restaurant one afternoon for a late, light lunch and glass of wine. Their name, Flight, comes from their approach on wine flights. They have a wide selection of flights to choose from, intended to allow you to try a few new ones. It’s a neat concept to focus an entire restaurant around. But, we could tell that some of our wines came from bottles that had been open for a while, so the taste was really off. We also ordered the cheese and charcuterie plate, and it was rather odd and unsavory. Their other fare might be better, and perhaps during the dinner rush fresh bottles are opened for the flights, but overall not a great experience for us.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

What a delight to find a wonderful "non-barbeque" restaurant in Memphis that rocked my world. Absolutely wonderful dishes presented in a way that makes you want to try everything on the menu. To say that the wine list was extensive would be an understatement. Highly recommend trying the flights of wine.

1  Thank Steve N
Reviewed October 23, 2012

My husband and I had dinner at Flight on a recent visit to Memphis. The service--from the manager on duty to our server and the bartender--was excellent. We enjoyed the unique concept of flighting our food. My favorite was the halibut and the harvest salad. The manager made sure we got a good table by the window towards the back which was nice because I think the main dining areas could be a bit noisy. All in all, a very good experience that we will try again.

1  Thank journeylover