“The best Memphis experience thanks to Memphis Best Tours.”
Review of Memphis Best Tours

Transportation with Elvis VIP Plus Graceland Admission
$68.00*
Graceland Tour Including Automobile Museum and Airplanes
Reviewed October 29, 2009

Thanks to Memphi Best Tours, we had the best trip to Memphis. We had read a lot of good reviews about this company on TripAdvisor. My husband and I went to Memphis for a three day vacation. We took their City Tour on the first day. Michelle and her husband were fabulous. Both of them were born and raised in Memphis so they knew everything about the town. Even in the rain, she took time to make sure we saw everything. Even though we did not book any of their additional tours, she gave us some valuable tips for traveling to Graceland and some of the other tourist spots in Memphis. We even had an impromtu lunch together at the Rendezvous Restaurant (which is great, too). At the end of our City Tour, we paid our $24 a piece, and we asked Michelle if she could drop us off at Sun Studio instead of the hotel (we could catch the trolly back). She said "no problem". After our visit to Sun Studio was over, she surprised us by coming into the gift shop and offering to bring us back to the hotel. Michelle said she was in the area and thought we may want to ride with her instead of going on the trolly. We thought that was so thoughtful because we were going to walk a couple of blocks in the rain to catch the trolly. Thanks Michelle and Memphis Best Tours for your hospitality!

6  Thank suscrowe

Reviewed October 17, 2009

Went on the 3 hour Memphis city tour and really had a great time! Our tour guide, Michelle was awesome! and did a fantastic job taking us around the city. If it was my first time in Memphis, then i would make sure i took the tour and i would request Michelle to be my guide!

3  Thank chris1311964
Reviewed August 24, 2009

Took this Graceland Platinum tour through Memphis Best and had a great experience. Very professional staff. They picked us up (at the exact time they told us they would) and dropped us off right at our hotel.
Def. recommend.

4  Thank TravellingGirlnj
Reviewed August 7, 2009

Thanks to Sam, especially and Michelle, our stay in Memphis was thoroughly enjoyable.  I loved the day tour through downtown Memphis, St Judes and Graceland and had a great time in Tunica.  Nashville could take a less from your Memphis Best Tours.  Great job.

1  Thank pieceofworkHudson
Reviewed June 22, 2009

We signed up for this company's tour at our hotel and took the City Tour plus Graceland package. We always like to do a city tour in a new place to see what's out there and get an idea of what we want to go back to do later. Sam picked up my Grandmother and I at our hotel quickly and due to some circumstances, we were the only ones on his tour and had him all to ourselves! My Grandmother and I went on several city tours during the two weeks we traveled throughout the South, and never had a driver so attentive and thoughtful as Sam. He took such good care of my Grandmother and helped her on and off at each stop plus making sure she got the pictures she wanted by slowing down for her. Just the fact that he was so courteous to help us on and off his van was impressive because literally no other driver we had on our entire trip did that for us. Sam knew his history and info plus he had a great sense of humor so we had such a fun time! I would highly recommend this company for it's reliability, broad range of stops and perfect amount of time at each - Beale Street for lunch, St Jude and the Visitor's Center, courteousness and friendliness. Absolutely wonderful and this tour really stuck out as one of the highlights of our entire trip because of Sam.

4  Thank TravelingwithGrandma