“Fantastic tour”

Transportation with Elvis VIP Plus Graceland Admission
$30.00*
Memphis City Tour with Optional Graceland Admission
Reviewed October 4, 2013

My husband and I took the city, Graceland tour with Sam King, Memphis Best Tours, and absolutely had a blast! Sam was very informative and took care of us. This was our first trip to Memphis and we learned so much from Sam about this beautiful city. We will visit again! Thanks, Sam!

Reviewed July 20, 2013

My husband and I took the all day city/graceland tour with included lunch. This tour is worth the money ($75 per person) and we highly recommended it. Everyone that we encountered was so nice and helpful. Michelle, Willy, and Sam were great! I did my research on different tour companies and Memphis Best was the highest rated with five star reviews. So glad I did my research and decided to go with Memphis Best because they are the best in our book!

1  Thank Rochelle R R
Reviewed July 3, 2013

My husband and I just got back from Tunica where we went on a great tour of Memphis with the Memphis Best Tour. Sam was our guide and he was great. We saw a lot of Memphis and learned some things we did not know. His knowledge was impressive. We thought the tour was well worth the money we paid. Would 100% recommend this tour

Reviewed June 20, 2013

My husband and I did a Memphis Best Tour at the last minute. We were picked up at our hotel by Sam, on time and taken with others to meet our guide for the tour. Well Michele was a absolute delight, her knowledge, sense of humour and wit were amazing. She never stopped talking telling us the history of many places we passed. The highlight of the of the tour would have to be theh St Jude Hospital started by comediam Danny Thomas and his wife. The little time we spent there was no where near enough and unfortunately we didn't get the opportunity to go back there. For lunch she dropped us near Beale Street, the end of our part of the tour. We were then picked up 90 minutes later by Sam and taken down to the river inn time for our afternoon trip on the Mississippi. At the end of the cruise Sam was again waiting for us and delivered us back to our hotel. A fantastic day which was planned the night before. Thanks Best Tours, Sam and Michele.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

Our driver/guide was very knowledgeable. The tour lasted about 2hrs and cost $25 each. Not convinced it represents good value for money and is undoubtedly the most expensive city tour we have ever been on (worldwide). I personally would not recommend it unless they review their prices. I would say it was worth no more than €10 per head. Learn from it.