“they need clean and paint employees disinterested”

Golf & Games Family Park
Ranked #8 of 18 Fun & Games in Memphis
More attraction details
Owner description: A large sports complex with miniature golf, batting cages, video games and a swimming pool.
Reviewed April 11, 2014

We live close to putt putt,and go every now and then.
INCREDIBLE PIZZA IS WORLDS BETTER BUT DOUBLE THE PRICE
PUTT PUTT could be good and a good value IF
They would clean the place up, its dirty.
the mini golf is worn and dirty ,the astro turf is coming up in places and worn,
and the whole area needs a paint job.
Inside its dirty and worn a lot of the games havent worked in months, and some that do work have the sound blasting from them and are dirty and not maintained.
(i dont understand why they dont take the games out that dont work)
They have a huge disconnected staff that stands behind the counter that seem slightly bothered when you inerrupt the conversatations with their coworkers.
OF COURSE IT ALL COMES DOWN TO MANAGEMENT

2  Thank d c
There are newer reviews for Golf & Games Family Park

Reviewed September 26, 2013

Our company planned a small outing at Golf and Games for a team building event and we had a great time. I haven't played putt putt in years but it was a lot of fun. We also played lasertron and had lunch catered. The staff was great and look forward to our next event.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

I took my Cub Scout pack to Super Saturday recently. It was a great time. Basically $7.50 for unlimited minigolf, two outdoor activities (gocarts, bumper boats, batting cage), popcorn, a drink, and $8 in the gameroom. For an additional $5.50 you get a half hour of lasertag. My pack loved it. We even had a picnic lunch under their pavilion by the bumber boats. My advice is get there early, it starts to get busier around 11:00. This is worth it just for the minigolf.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

If you are in Memphis on a Saturday, look up Memphis Golf and Games – they had a Saturday special for $7.50 per person that included two supertrack go-kart rides, unlimited mini golf, $8 arcade game card, drink, and popcorn. The go-kart supertrack is one of the best I have ever experienced, with two over-under bridges. They give you a long ride and the track is long and not boring. There is also a small track for small children with very slow karts.

There are three mini golf courses - typical Putt-Putt style, with a few fun distractions.

The arcade has a nice variety of games.

1  Thank toomuchtravel
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I have practiced as a golfer on the driving range here for many years. While I have enjoyed the short game facilities and the ability to practice as I've seen fit, I have come across an issue lately. I have been told multiples times not to use a driver at any location on this range. Why then it's called a driving range I do not understand. Most recently I was told not to use driver or I wouldn't be allowed back, I was then followed to my car by a staff member. I have been coming here for over ten years, but my friends and family will not in the future.

1  Thank James J