“Great new spin on Sushi!”

Rock n Roll Sushi Wolfchase
Ranked #464 of 1,700 Restaurants in Memphis
Description: Rock n Roll Sushi is a delivering a new take on a traditional dish. Check us out, we have a wide variety of things to hit everyone's taste buds.
Reviewed August 27, 2018

Great food and each roll is named after a rock star. Best Crab Wontons I have ever tasted and the sushi is extremely good and high quality.Highly recommended. Service is great as well.

Date of visit: August 2018
Craig E, Owner at Rock n Roll Sushi Wolfchase, responded to this reviewResponded August 28, 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review. I am glad you had a great experience. Come back and eat with us again soon.

Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

The location is great, the actual restaurant is adorable. I love the set up, however the food is terrible. I had the clear soup, worse I have ever had. I had a deep fried sushi roll, it was, not only falling apart, it had only the flavor I added with soy sauce. The crab puffs were good, fried rice was terrible, and lastly the fried cheese cake ..... no just no . Between the three of us our bill was near 80$. The food was terrible , unfortunate BC it is a cute idea.

Date of visit: August 2018
Craig E, Owner at Rock n Roll Sushi Wolfchase, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2018

Thank you for coming in and we appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed July 19, 2018

Service was good, food was tasty. Rolls weren't gigantic but that was a plus as you were able to try more varieties (we still had a third to take home after we were full). Sushi was good with some interesting combinations named after rock legends. The Cyndi Lauper roll was the champ!

If you're into dessert the brownie is actually two good sized brownies deep fried and covered with ice cream and whipped cream. Delicious!

Date of visit: July 2018
Craig E, Owner at Rock n Roll Sushi Wolfchase, responded to this reviewResponded July 21, 2018

Davecampy,

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate your business and hope you come back and eat with us again soon.

Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

In a private room with @60 people. 2...two...yes ONLY 2 servers. I guess the food was good........I ate it so fast when I FINALLY got it....dont really no. No bread on table...... The poor 2 waiters really worked hard to make it work. Once again POOR management allows this to happen.

Date of visit: July 2018
Craig E, Owner at Rock n Roll Sushi Wolfchase, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2018

Jim,

I apologize for the experience you had. Which location did you visit? I just want to make sure we are talking about Rock n Roll Sushi Wolfchase. We don't have a private room anywhere close to that size, and we don't serve bread. I feel you may have us mixed up with someone else. Regardless, apologies on their behalf.

Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

I’ve eaten at rocknroll sushi three times since it opened in December (6 months ago) and I haven’t been disappointed yet! Food is delicious but it can hurt your pockets if you get too greedy while you’re there. Delicious food and nice waitresses so far. I love it!

Date of visit: June 2018
Craig E, Owner at Rock n Roll Sushi Wolfchase, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2018

Roshunda,

Thank you for the kind words. I appreciate your honesty for the other readers. Please check out our website for great deals and specials. You can sign up for our Fan Club and get a great coupon in your email.

Come back soon.

Been to Rock n Roll Sushi Wolfchase? Share your experiences!