“Smoking Encouraged”
Review of Fox and Hound

Fox and Hound
Reserve with OpenTable
Fox and Hound is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #659 of 1,527 Restaurants in Memphis
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Didn't realize it was a smoking establishment.
We should have walked out immediately. The set up was fine and the food was good. I liked the Sports viewing with a good number of TV's.
Our group was from. Out of town and it was convenient to our hotel. The big topic the next day was the stench from the smoking on our clothes.
I would not go back because of the smoking policy.

Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed my lunch (had the Reuben and a draft beer) and it was piping hot (and pretty cold, respectively) and quite good. Service was great. Location was great across street from Double Tree. Would highly recommend.

Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

I went there for lunch with some classmates. As someone else reported, it is somewhat smoky, so if you're sensitive to that, beware. Decent burger there, and it appeared there were several pool tables, which I couldn't enjoy due to a brief lunch hour provided. Service was fairly good, despite a robust lunch crowd. I'd go back again.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Great food, pleasant wait-staff. The smoking didn't bother me at all. The drinks were good, but a tad expensive.

I'd visit here again!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

I liked the place and the servers, but there was no area for non-smokers which made it uncomfortable for some of us. I would not go back b/c of the smoking. Otherwise, its a nice little place.

1  Thank Stephanie S