“Great Location and condo for Experiencing Memphis”
other traveler has booked this property
Comfortable cozy living area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Comfortable cozy living area
Awesome sunset views over the river
Walk to Beale St. only 3 blocks from condo
The Orpheum is steps from the condo
lounging space available in the bedroom
Comfortable Queen size bed
Bike or take the trolley to Bass Pro Shop
Fully stocked kitchen with a coffee bar
Gated parking
Gated assigned secure parking
Vance park 1 block away
Awesome views from Vance Park or take a cruise on the might Mississippi
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
infadelmu...
Dallas, Texas
“Great Location and condo for Experiencing Memphis”
Reviewed January 15, 2018 for a stay in January 2018

The location was just a few blocks from Beale street which was great. It was nice not to even need Uber, we just walked most places. When we got hungry we walked around the corner to the Famous restaurant Gus's Fried Chicken. The host also directed us to great places to see one of which was the Blues Hall of fame again within walking distance. When we tired of walking we retreated to the comfy condo, which had cable TV, great internet and comfortable couches. The host also had snacks for us upon arrival. I would definitely stay there again.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Jan 16, 2018
I'm glad you had a wonderful time in Memphis and in my home. I look forward to hosting your return trip.
ACBest
Dallas
“Walk to riverfront for Memphis in May BBQ cook off contest”
Reviewed December 30, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I had a wonderful stay in Memphis at this condo. I was in town for the Memphis in May activities. I was able to walk to the riverfront and never had to move my car during my stay. The condo is well appointed and has all the conveniences of home. It was great having access to a washer and dryer during my stay. The condo was very clean, snacks along with water was left out for me, and the bed was very comfortable. I would highly recommend this condo to anyone looking for a downtown location.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing