“Great for lunch, but don't bother with dinner.”

Interim Restaurant & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Interim Restaurant & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #73 of 1,474 Restaurants in Memphis
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Mendenhall
Reviewed April 21, 2012

My husband took me here for my birthday dinner and I was excited because I'd gone here often for lunch, but not dinner. I ordered the pork belly appetizer to start. Loved the concept, but the execution was poor. The polenta was extremely dry and the pork belly was undercooked. For my entree, I had the scallops, which were presented with a great sear, but sadly gritty and served on top of beans that were very undercooked. My husband had the pork tenderloin which he was pleased with, but the accompanying brussel sprouts were burned. All great concepts but poor execution. With a better meal, I would not have been as irritated with the extremely slow service. Regardless, I adore their lunch menu, especially the Cobb salad and great soup options.

1  Thank TippieW
There are newer reviews for Interim Restaurant & Bar

Reviewed February 17, 2012

We had lunch there yesterday, and it was wonderful. We have missed the Lulu Grille for some time and I think we have finally found "our new Lulu's." We have been searching for that since they closed. Everything was cooked perfectly and tasted divine. Service was excellent. We will be back and often.

1  Thank Olemiss1975
Reviewed February 9, 2012

The food was excellent, and the atmosphere was nice, but it was nothing special. Lacked that spark that makes a dining experience memorable.

Reviewed January 21, 2012

Menu is diverse, food is good, service is attentive.

1  Thank memphis_momofyr
Reviewed January 19, 2012

Amazing food, wonderful atmosphere. great location. Try the chicken.

1  Thank kim_memphis

Been to Interim Restaurant & Bar? Share your experiences!