“Wonderful sushi, worth the trip!!!”

Wasabi Sushi & Asian Fusion
Ranked #306 of 1,700 Restaurants in Memphis
Reviewed April 18, 2018 via mobile

I’ve eaten here several times and have tried several rolls. They have all been fabulous! I always come back. If you are in the area (or even remotely close), you need to come and try it. You won’t be sorry.

Date of visit: April 2018

Reviewed April 3, 2018

The sushi was beautiful and tasted great!! I liked the small and cozy atmosphere as well. We will definitely return!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed January 27, 2018 via mobile

We decided to give this place a try based on the reviews. It was incredible. The fish is some of the best I’ve tasted. Plating was creative and appetizing. Service was a little slow but I blame that on the restaurant went from almost empty to full in just a few minutes after we were seated. If you like sushi you owe yourself a trip to Wasabi

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed September 30, 2017

Great food! Great service! I come all the time. Never too busy. Mochi is great too. I recommend to anyone.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed September 15, 2017

I LOVE SUSHI! Who doesn't? Well... This place, takes the bill. It is definitely my favorite all time sushi place. It is Delicious. And best yet, it is CONSISTENT!! That's hard to get at ANY sushi place. I hate putting this on here b/c I love it here and I want it to succeed. I'm just scared of having to wait for a table every time I go here!

Spicy Girl, Sweetheart, Peanut-Avocado & Sweet Potato Rolls are all AMAZING!!

Date of visit: September 2017

Been to Wasabi Sushi & Asian Fusion? Share your experiences!