“Roomy, comfortable hotel near airport and Interstate”

Quality Suites I-240 East-Airport
Ranked #82 of 138 Hotels in Memphis
Decatur, Alabama
“Roomy, comfortable hotel near airport and Interstate”
Reviewed October 24, 2011

Comfort Suites on I-240 in Memphis is very convenient to the airport; in fact, with just three right turns from the hotel you can return a rental car at the airport. The suite had a front room with sofa and easy chair and a full kitchenette. The bedroom had ample space, and the separate vanity and bathroom were conveniently arranged, though a little snug. The bed and four pillows (noticeably not bouncy foam rubber) were comfortable. The suite had a HD flat screen television with a sharp picture. Everything was clean and in good order. Breakfast included a pretty good variety of breakfast foods; there were enough tables to accommodate everybody; and the breakfast area was well set up. When I went out the door of the room to go to breakfast, I found a Wall Street Journal in the door handle. The desk clerk recommended and provided printed directions and map to a seafood restaurant that was easy to find and had a varied menu and good food. Though the hotel sits close to the interstate highway, it was very quiet. I felt well served by this hotel.

2 Thank MSGYoungsville_NC

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (45)
Memphis
Reviewed October 22, 2011

The room was clean and the breakfast was great. The rooms are very spacious, I will refer family and friends to this location. The staff is great.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
2 Thank Nicole B
Chattanooga, Tennessee
Reviewed October 20, 2011

I have been traveling on business for the last 4 and a half weeks. My accommodations have been booked through my company. Some of which have been less than desirable. So when I got to the Comfort Inn on Thousand Oaks in Memphis Tennessee, boy was I in love... The rooms are not only truly suites, the room is spacious and very comfortable with new beds in the room that makes you feel like home! I can honestly say I could not find 1 thing to complain about. From the desk clerk at check in, the maid service, the food service at the continental breakfast, everything was top notch at this comfort suites. I am now back for my second 2 night stay within a month I'm glad I'm here... I can honestly say it will not be my last stay here, thank you Comfort Suites. I recommend you to anyone staying in Memphis, TN tennessee

Room Tip: The best tip I can give anyone is pick any room you'll be glad you did...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
2 Thank Ray S
Reviewed October 19, 2011

First room was smoked in, this is a smoke free hotel. Desk staff apoligized and moved us. Second door had to be slammed to lock. These are minor issues, but room was just ok. I can't complain, but as I stated it was just ok. Nothing special.

• Stayed November 2010
Bettendorf
Reviewed October 17, 2011

We stayed at the Comfort Suites Thousand Oaks for three nights, 14-16 October 2011. The room was well maintained, and the breakfast was great. We have stayed at this motel numerous times over the years, and have never had any problems. A flat-screen tv was added since our last stay. We did not stay there during a Memphis visit last April after reading bad reviews on this website. However, this time we decided to give the motel another chance. We found the motel to be at the same high level of service and comfort that we have experienced previously. If you are looking for reasonably priced, comfortable accommodations, this is a great stay to stay.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jesse-Sally
New Bern, North Carolina
Reviewed October 8, 2011

A very comfortable and convienient place to stay on business. I spend about 120-140 nights each year in hotels, and I find this one suits my needs nicely. The rooms are always clean. Hotel staff is always willing to correct any minor problems that come up. The assortment at breakfast is much better than most hotels I've stayed at. Having eggs and breakfast meat is a real plus since I try to watch my carb intake.

2 Thank David M
Euless, Texas
Reviewed October 6, 2011

A really great, comfortable place to stay! The rooms are huge and the pool is in an atrium so it was still open! An OK fitness center is available and the hot breakfast was good too. The internet seemed to work well and the TV had plenty of stations to choose from. The staff was friendly and helpful and the rooms were clean and comfortable. There were a couple fast food places nearby but not close enough for a walk. There was even enough room to park our two semi trailers! A very pleasant choice for our one nights stay and I would definitely DO IT again at this Comfort Suites in Memphis.

2 Thank cliffsiler