“Not everyone is a hooker” 1 of 5 bubbles

Got a photo?
Add it.
Crown Inn
Ranked #8 of 17 Memphis B&B and Inns
“Not everyone is a hooker”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 31, 2012

Waiting for a friend to bring diapers and since I just happened to be looking out the window the front desk calls my room and says they are going to call the cops on me if I leave my room or if anyone comes to my room. An I on house arrest? Or am I paying to stay in jail? The location is on the track with extreme prostitution on the streets and drugs being dealt right out of other rooms. I have a job and prefer not to spread my legs to some man considering I'm a lesbian. They started off on my bad side when I called to tell them the heater didn't work and they said we'll discount you (in freezing weather) and then said they will come up to fix it (it's after 4am and I haven't seen them yet). Getting a call at 4am saying "we are watching you, no hooking or drug dealing we call cops anyone comes to your room or you leave." What happened to respect? I will not be staying here anymore. Is rather pay the extra money and stay somewhere else. Did I mention on the weekends they rent hourly to the prostitutes(wonder if they call them?).

• Stayed October 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
4 Thank buisnessworthy

Travelers are raving about these Memphis hotels

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips