The location is good for Graceland and all things Elvis but it doesn't seem to be in the nicest of areas. Further down the road the area deteriorates. Around 4 am we were all woken up by what seemed low flying aircraft, they must've either been taking off or landing at Memphis Airport. It was a bit disruptive. The room seemed OK. Breakfast was a bit sparce, only doughnuts and coffee nothing for our daughter to drink. Didn't use the pool so can't comment. Wouldn't stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 80 room 2 story exterior corridor motel. Outdoor pool (seasonal). I-55 exit 5A. 1.5 miles to both Memphis Airport and Graceland. FEMA = TN 0076. FREE shuttle service to Memphis Airport, Graceland and truck terminals. Pet friendly (charge). Gas and diesel nearby. Restaurants nearby. Next door to Smith and Nephew Co. Short drive to downtown Memphis and Beale Street. FREE parking for cars, trucks and buses. Short drive to Tunica MS casinos. FREE wi-fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Memphis / Graceland reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn And Suites - Memphis / Graceland
- Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Memphis / Graceland Hotel Memphis