“Wonderful girls trip!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Diane D
Collierville, Tennessee
“Wonderful girls trip!”
Reviewed October 22, 2017 for a stay in October 2017

My sisters and I get away each year to relax and visit. This was a great find so close to Memphis which really cut everyone's travel time. We enjoyed the screened porch, the sun room and loved cooking on the Viking stove. The house had everything we needed and more. The tour given by Martha was informative and fun. We played games in the dining room and sun room depending on the sun. We loved all the lake views. The beds were all so comfortable and a personal favorite to me was great water pressure in the shower. We will return again. Diane Dunagan

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Tammie F
“Beauty and Peace”
Reviewed February 3, 2017 for a stay in January 2017
person found this review helpful

We booked this house for a friend's 50th birthday celebration. Everyone agreed that it couldn't have been a better location. The house is beautiful and comfortable. We enjoyed the tour by Martha with the history of the place. The lake views from every room are gorgeous and peaceful. We made use of the fireplace, the kitchen, the formal dining room, and the sunroom for breakfast. We sat on the dock and watched the ducks and turtles, soaking in the winter sunshine (us AND the turtles). I even saw an otter out the bathroom window early in the morning, then found him playing among the cypress trees at the edge of the lake. We took a pleasant walk down the road along the lake and looked at the houses. Martha is very accommodating and easy to work with. My bed was an added twin to a room and was very comfy. The furniture in the formal living room is also a very comfortable place to sit with a fire going in the marble fireplace. We never made it downstairs to the informal den because we ran out of time. None of us wanted to leave. It was such a peaceful setting. I'm dying to stay here in warm weather and get out on the lake in a boat.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Feb 5, 2017
You and your friends were wonderful guests for the celebration of one yours' 50th Birthdays. It is so rewarding for me to have guests such as yourselves who truly appreciate an historic home such as this. And I was glad to see you enjoying the outdoors and the peaceful and beautiful lake front setting. You are welcome to come back anytime and I will look forward to seeing you all again!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing