“Quick Breakfast”
Review of Delta’s Kitchen

Delta’s Kitchen
Ranked #71 of 1,692 Restaurants in Memphis
Reviewed April 21, 2019

Good buffet. You could order eggs (omelet, fried or scrambled) from the kitchen but the buffet had biscuits and gravy, sausage, bacon, french toast, home fries and eggs. Mini boxes of cereal, yogurt and fresh fruit. Comes with juice and coffee. 22$. super convenient if you are doing Graceland and have an early reservation.

Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

We did not stay at this hotel , but based on the reviews, we went out of our way to eat breakfast here.
Disappointed is an understatement.
First, please note that you have to pay a 10 fee just to park and get into the motel.
I will take responsibility for not asking about the buffet price upfront, however I have never in my life been to a buffet that was over 20.00.
We ordered the buffet (for two people) and two drinks. When the bill came, it was over $50.00!!!
If the food had been anywhere near digestible, I may not have almost had an aneurysm when I opened the bill. However, nothing tasted fresh and it was overall a very bland meal.
Eggs tasted like they came out of a container and the sausage links were unappetizing, I can’t even tell you what type of meat they are as I have never tasted anything like it.
Biscuits and gravy ....many reviews raves about this, I have had much better at food chains.

The only positive is that all of the staff we encountered were very kind , friendly , and helpful.
Save your money!!!

1  Thank 735christyp
Reviewed April 14, 2019

Located in a good hotel; breakfast buffet costs $22, so you should get a good breakfast, right? Wrong.
I have had many buffet breakfasts across the world; this must be the worst yet.
Limited fruit and juice selection, sausages like boiled cardboard, bacon dry, scrambled eggs only.
The staff are slow and not only unfriendly, but appear to be "obstructive": you have to wait for your coffee and ask twice for your bill.
Seriously, consider other options for breakfast !!

2  Thank Ouppoeps
Reviewed April 14, 2019

The breakfast buffet had several interesting choices that are not found on a typical hotel buffet (think salmon for your bagel). The food was hot and tasty. The service was excellent.

Reviewed April 12, 2019

Our first day the server was horrible, very slow and unattentive. The second day was great. Didn't see any management to maintain level of service

Date of visit: March 2019