“Best hamburger!!”
Review of Delta’s Kitchen

Delta’s Kitchen
Ranked #66 of 1,700 Restaurants in Memphis
Reviewed December 31, 2016

Had one of the best hamburgers ever at Delta's kitchen. Other choices available as well but hard to imagine anything being as great as the burger. As for the breakfast buffet, not impressed whatsoever other than its convenience when staying there. Surprised so many positive comments on the breakfast buffet.

1  Thank Diane C

Reviewed December 20, 2016 via mobile

Elegant but not stuffy or pretentious, the dining room is open for Breakfast / Lunch / & Dinner /

My Server Belinda was formerly @ Seasons 52. The Executive Chef was brought in from Boston. The other chefs & servers are Memphians ~ Elvis would approve.

The Prime Beef was exactly that:: so tender & perfectly seasoned.

Delta's Steak Sauce was served on the plate. Knowing that it's unacceptable to pour steak sauce on a fine Filet, I just had to sample the sauce. I was amazed @ how delicious it was & that it actually complemented the beef. Experiment & learn something new.

Biscuits were light & fluffy & asparagus was tender & seasoned, not blanched & bland.

Ambiance was quiet elegance. Music was a blend of Elvis' gospel & Christmas songs.

Menu offered many Southern choices, most of which I would enjoy.

I foresee great potential for Delta's Kitchen.

3  Thank ChanEvan
Reviewed December 18, 2016

Plenty of choice, food hot and very tasty, good value for money and staff very helpful and friendly.

Date of visit: November 2016
1  Thank deepaul2016
Reviewed December 8, 2016

This breakfast buffet is first rate - very fresh - huge selection and well maintained throughout the breakfast hours. The staff are very welcoming and helpful!

1  Thank lad0206
Reviewed December 5, 2016

I thoroughly enjoyed the relaxing lunch at Delta's Kitchen. Our party received a friendly greeting as soon as we stepped into the restaurant. Our server was attentive to our needs. I ordered the Fried Green Tomato Bacon Lettuce sandwich and I will return for another one!