“Hidden Treasure”

Sabrosura Mexican and Cuban Restaurant
Order Online
Ranked #461 of 1,700 Restaurants in Memphis
Reviewed January 24, 2019

We drove around several times before finding it but it was worth it. I got the Baby Palomilla and my son got the Chimichanga. There weren't but a few pieces of onion on the steak but the flavor was excellent. Didn't notice if they serve beer. They serve chips and salsa upon request. We also go the guacamole and it was very good, as well.

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed May 25, 2018 via mobile

We love this place and we will definitely be back next time we are in Memphis. Food was great and the service was very friendly.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed May 19, 2018 via mobile

I went for the Cuban food and was not disappoint. Great crunchy huge empanada, delicious Cuban sandwich and the the succulent ropa viejas with black beans that were excellent. I am a glutton for punishment and in appetite, so I finished with an order of maduros...
I WILL BE BACK!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed February 6, 2018 via mobile

We went here because it was close to the children’s hospital and we wanted to be close but just get out for a couple minutes. The restaurant has both Cuban and Mexican food but we only had Mexican. The chips are very good and fresh, but the sales was just ok. I got a small cheese dip instead. I ordered a chicken fajita burrito. It came with rice and beans. It was way more than I could eat. Great flavor! My husband got the steak tacos, he loved them. They come just the tacos so he ordered a small rice and beans also. The prices were good and the food was also. If we had stayed longer we would have made a return visit. Staff was very friendly. They also do take out and Uber eats.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed March 12, 2017 via mobile

A food review app pointed us to Sabrosura from the interstate.
This is a bare bones setting with very reasonable prices and decent food.
Any meal with fried plantains makes me happy.

Date of visit: March 2017