I, like others, wish I would have read the reviews before signing up with this company. I can see today that their website was inactivated for lack of payment, so maybe they are going bankrupt, which would not be surprising in the least.
A few things that turned us off:
1) they were extremely disorganized and that is putting it nicely
2) they were late to leave for the tour and late to pick us up --a 90 minute tour took almost 4 hours because we were waiting for them to leave and waiting for them to pick us up.
3) the buses were uncomfortable & small (could barely fit in the seats and I am 5 feet tall- 125 lbs.)
4) the buses were not in good working condition (it broke down in the middle of the interstate).
5) they are not consistent in what they charge-- for example, to see only the mansion at Graceland was $30 (which is the same as what they charge at Graceland)- so basically their transportation is "free"-- although I still would NOT recommend. But if you "upgrade" to a platinum tour with Blue's City, they charge you $44 and at Graceland it cost $34) so it costs $10 more for their tour, which is silly b/c we could have just bought the mansion tour from them (no transport fees) and then upgraded for $4 for the platinum tour. When asked why they were inconsistent, they could not provide an answer.
Normally I would not mind paying for transport, but I do not understand why it costs nothing for the mansion tour and $10 for the platinum when you will take the same bus & and are at graceland for the same amount of time either way.
Please please please do not waste your time with this company. We took a bus tour on backbeat which was fantastic! I recommend that one.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.